Has Taylor Swift surpassed Britney?

17 hours ago, justin4britney said:

Taylor Swift has yet to cement herself into historical pop culture. 

Britney created magic with performances, music videos and photoshoots. Love her or hate her…people knew the songs and performances.

Aside from maybe shake it off….I don’t think there’s a moment in taylor’s career that someone outside of her fanbase can reference to…

You delusional.  I don’t like Taylor swift but you can’t deny how popular she is with all ages.  

i bet random people on the street would know more Taylor songs than Britney songs.  With their music, Taylor has a wider reach while Britney has a niche fan base 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Girl, let’s be honest they r both mediocre singers.  One is just also a song writer and the other used to be a dancer.  

Not you using your another account to shade Britney nope Britney is a living legend go fu,,,, yourself reported :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu
  • Like 2

"Has Taylor Swift Overtaken Britney? "

Britney had a different fan base. Taylor Swift has fans of all ages. she wasn't successful overnight. She doesn't have a hit that will always be associated with her around the world. She will certainly be one of the most successful singers ever, but not a real icon. An icon always has a moving life story that Taylor doesn't have and as already said, she misses the one hit like BOMT.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Do you live under a pile of manure? She has raised the bar to a whole new level with her tour. Wipe your eyes so you can see. 

She’s a horrible performer. Maybe if you’re basic you enjoy the utter **** she serves. Open your mouth and take it in :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Taylor can’t perform to save her life, her music stinks and she is very overrated. In terms of financial success, sure she has surpassed Britney, but Taylor is the McDonald’s of pop. 

I just ate McDonalds tonight.

How dare you compare that fine food with Taylor Swiftopath's ragtag music!

• Haha 2

Hard to compare the two bc they’re very different and Britney has had a very complicated personal life.

Taylor has scraped and sued her way to get to where she is. Let’s not forget she sold albums with pizza boxes.

They will both be remember as legends. But for me, I just don’t get the Taylor hype.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s a horrible performer. Maybe if you’re basic you enjoy the utter **** she serves. Open your mouth and take it in :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Just because your vocabulary pairs that of a 7-year-old and you don't get what she puts out, it doesn't mean that is bad. May your mouth remain closed, though. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

Britney walked so Taylor could run. Taylor is better built for the industry and has overcome every obstacle thrown her way. Her Eras tour literally just caused an earthquake and helped the economy. She’s taken power back on her ****ty contract and managed to grow to beast mode. Y’all prefer simple bops and she puts out everything. Her writing is immaculate and yes she is the new Brit/Madge. She’s dominating the world AND changing the industry. It’s truly incredible. The fact that Cruel Summer is top ten on top of what I consider her Toxic “Karma song and video) is beyond. Taylor is next level. Don’t take away from her talents just because she doesn’t dance lol. Her videos are too tier and her music is exceptional. There’s a reason people are obsessed and reaching your prime 16 years in isn’t easy. She was able to win the game after Reputation so can’t hate the player! Most can’t do that in the industry. Her prime should have been 1989. She’s a genius. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

You delusional.  I don’t like Taylor swift but you can’t deny how popular she is with all ages.  

i bet random people on the street would know more Taylor songs than Britney songs.  With their music, Taylor has a wider reach while Britney has a niche fan base 

Highly doubt it and you’re wrong. 

Bye. 

53 minutes ago, dritney said:

Hard to compare the two bc they’re very different and Britney has had a very complicated personal life.

Taylor has scraped and sued her way to get to where she is. Let’s not forget she sold albums with pizza boxes.

They will both be remember as legends. But for me, I just don’t get the Taylor hype.

I don’t get it either but there’s no denying it.  Taylor and Beyoncé and the biggest female stars atm. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block