This is NOT a coincidence! Selena parties with Christina and Paris for her birthday

2 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Good for them, no one likes a bully. Salena has been nothing but supportive towards her ,and she did not deserve her daily attacks. Salena looks like a teenager. She does not look 31. 

Looking perpetually 11 isn’t the best alternative to looking your age though. 

5 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Selena looks like a scumbag. Something tells me she was rightfully attacked by Britney. 

Wish Britney hadn’t attacked Christina, though. THAT was really out of line, especially the weight comments.

This is where you draw the line? It's ok for Britney to 'attack' Selena, but it was wrong for Britney to 'attack' Christina? Gosh, I'm so embarrassed to be apart of this community sometimes. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m sorry but selena has never looked so alone… she has all these ppl around her but at the same time who are they to her? just some temporary high… sorry but this isn’t it… i can’t stand paris omg

All of this is such a huge lie. She always hangs out with her best friends but bro it was her 31st birthday. Some people go all out for their birthdays and she always does this on her birthdays. She’s never been in a better place. 

10 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

Does anyone one what happened between Selena and Britney?

Yeah, some are saying Britney bullied Selena for months on Instagram... I can think of the photos Britney posted constantly and sometimes randomly or "randomly"... And some subtitles she wrote could be about Selena but... I wonder if that really happened or if that's something we made up (we love a field between women). Couldn't Britney have used those pictures of Selena (with the Barbie head in the mouth 👄) just because she liked it? I remember she saying the picture was really cool but then she started to post a lot of them and it got kinda weird. Basically.

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow.

Is there proof of that?

I actually did see a pic of Selena close to Sam and Britney.

I wonder if that has to do with what you're saying.

Idk, I thought Britney and Sam looked uncomfortable in that pic but we don't really know if something like that happened. 

51 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

All of this is such a huge lie. She always hangs out with her best friends but bro it was her 31st birthday. Some people go all out for their birthdays and she always does this on her birthdays. She’s never been in a better place. 

it’s an opinion, not a lie. i like selena, but i’ve done pics like these before, from my personal experience i feel like she’s alone…. u can compensate with a party and extravagant things but who really knows? definitely not us 

• Like 1

Wait...wasn't Paris Britney's bff, sister of another mother, savior of her soul a few months ago, according.to some delulu fans here? So, how did the narrative change so swiftly? I remember people would get mad at the mere mention of how exploitative Paris's self proclaimed "close friendship" with Britney looked and now you are telling me Selena is being mean for inviting them? Whaaaaa?

Now, some ppl here spend too much time online. The stories you have concocted based on IG pictures. Selena is "so alone". Paris surely "defended Britney". "Christina was having a blast bullying Britney".  The majority of ppl don't spend that much time obsessing over  Britney and no way you know all of that cause you sae IG pics😂😂😂. I am deceased, y'all!

I doubt Selena organized an entire party and exclusively invited Aguilera to get back at Britney. Yo guys are wild.

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

I don't see how they are that different. Britney invited a bunch of people that she's not very close to her wedding and Selena did the same to her birthday party.

Only that aspect seems to be the same. if you're talking about technicality, yes you are right.

Edited by Eternalhouse

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block