This is NOT a coincidence! Selena parties with Christina and Paris for her birthday

11 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m sorry but selena has never looked so alone… she has all these ppl around her but at the same time who are they to her? just some temporary high… sorry but this isn’t it… i can’t stand paris omg

This.

True toxicity is having 'friends' whose sole purpose is PR...if even that.

Sadly, the same can be said about Britney's wedding. True friendship doesn't seem to be a thing in Hollywood.

• Haha 2
  • Like 5

Not exactly Britney related?... Honestly who knows. None of our biz.  If it is Britney related, she can handle it herself.

However, if I give my two cents,

I did get the mean girls or gossip girl vibes from the whole 'Taylor squad' or whatever tho. Superficial, strategic, power-game type of relations, ya know, when relations become political and stuff. Fake. And to me Selena also seemed like that. And no offense but that party also looks like that too. A tad cringe to me.... I don't hate her, but I don't praise her or her grand speeches she does every time she gets a chance. Just my opinion.

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Superficial, strategic, power-game type of relations, ya know, when relations become political and stuff. Fake. And to me Selena also seemed like that.

I mean Britney's wedding was the same thing. She is not close friends with any of those people and she still invited them.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

Maybe just maybe Britney is the “toxic” person. The way she bullied Selena for months for no clear reason still doesn’t sit right with me. 

Nah. Selena showed her true colours when she took someone's kidney, continued drinking after the transplant then ditched the donor and didn't even mention her in her documentary. Selena is definitely not the sweet person she pretends to be.

• Like 8
28 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

You are going to have a real meltdown when the rumoured Selena and Christina (maybe spanish track) releases. I wasn't sure if it was a thing before but now seeing her randomly at her birthday party...Christina doesn't do any events unless there is a purpose these days.

Both of them speak A1 level Spanish. Well Christina might be approaching A2.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block