This is NOT a coincidence! Selena parties with Christina and Paris for her birthday

9 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

No one can ever convince me Selener is a good or even decent vocalist. All she does is softly whisper in a monotonous tone and even then she’s often off key. Her talent is extremely limited and I don’t understand her appeal at all. At least Taylor can write, what’s this girl bring to the table?

As Britney fans, I do not think we are in a place to judge Selena's vocals :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 6
4 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Maybe just maybe Britney is the “toxic” person. The way she bullied Selena for months for no clear reason still doesn’t sit right with me. 

Selena has a long history of being toxic, not just with her ex-boyfriends, but also with her ex-friends.

Selena-Gomez-Seemingly-Disses-Best-Frien
ANIMATEDTIMES.COM

Selena Gomez slams her 'toxic' friend Raquelle Stevens in a TikTok video, later clarifying that it was only a joke.
WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

After having a public falling out with Hailey Bieber and Francia Raisa, actress Selena Gomez has found herself in the centre of fresh feud speculation with several other stars.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MasterMindz said:

As Britney fans, I do not think we are in a place to judge Selena's vocals :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Not true. Britney's real voice was incredible. Sure, she hasn't maintained it and has damaged it with smoking and so on. But at one point in time, she had a beautiful voice. Find me one clip of Selena blowing people away with her voice.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MasterMindz said:

lol. Except Britney has given us vocals in the past, both live and in the studio. I’ve never seen an ounce of vocal talent come outta this girl’s mouth. But I don’t follow her like that so maybe I’m wrong about that. :saywat-towelney:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Um I don't think she invited them to spite Britney.

And even if Selena did, who cares?

She can invite WHOEVER she wants to her bday party!

Not everything revolves around Britney.

And also if she actually did it to spite Britney,

can you blame her?

Britney harassed her for almost a year on social media with that weird azz picture of her.

That interaction with Britney proves to NEVER meet your idols.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I thought it was shady Paris post this

why out of all pics y’all have together you choose this one at Britney wedding?

this girls are being mean girls or am I’m tripping or did they invite britney & she declined 

Lol Selena looks pregnant in the pic

Why does this fabase want to make everything about Britney? Selena has always been a fan of Xtina. Her best album, Revival, according to her, was inspired by Stripped. There's nothing unusual about a fan taking a picture with their childhood idol Unfortunately for you, the sun doesn't shine just for Britney.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
37 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

This forum is fúçkìng SICK. This fanbase has the saddest fans EVER. I’m ashamed of being a fan of Britney. And why am I still a fan anyway? She messed up her life and blames the whole world. **** this forum. Bye

bye gurl we don't need you:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block