This is NOT a coincidence! Selena parties with Christina and Paris for her birthday

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow that is awful.

Man Selena has some nerve still drinking alcohol after getting a new kidney from someone she claimed to be her best friend and then never acknowledged her again. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Britney has indeed said there was someone at her wedding with her **** out flirting with Sam. Then fans themselves filled in that that was Selena, but it could have been anyone. I have hard time believing Selena did that, but whatever.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

This is where you draw the line? It's ok for Britney to 'attack' Selena, but it was wrong for Britney to 'attack' Christina? Gosh, I'm so embarrassed to be apart of this community sometimes. 

For real. Some people here act like they are stuck in middle school. If I was Selena, I wouldn’t have invited Britney either… I mean, Britney bullied Selena on her Instagram quite a few times… Why would Selena want her at her birthday? Whether it was warranted or not, I wouldn’t want someone that bullied me on my birthday either. This is one of the few things I’ve disagreed with Britney… She could’ve addressed whatever happened without bullying her. Same thing with Christina… That was completely uncalled for. I’m glad Britney stopped acting like that. There’s no need for that kind of behavior. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block