''Mind Your Business'' didn't enter Top 200 on Global, US or UK chart, gained barely 1M streams on Spotify

I like to think that I can clearly her the difference between Britney and Myah, and honestly it really does sound like Britney in the whole song, even with all the effects.

Myah's voice is more 'open' and nasal, it sounds more like 90's Britney. This sounds just like her voice in every Instagram video.

EDIT: I was just listening to the song right, and the 'dogs' part, I have doubts about it. It kinda sounds like Myah, yeah.

Edited by ivosoares
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I like to think that I can clearly her the difference between Britney and Myah, and honestly it really does sound like Britney in the whole song, even with all the effects.

Myah's voice is more 'open' and nasal, it sounds more like 90's Britney. This sounds just like her voice in every Instagram video.

EDIT: I was just listening to the song right, and the 'dogs' part, I have doubts about it. It kinda sounds like Myah, yeah.

Yes, the dogs verse I had thought maybe that was Myah and that's why he used vocal effects on that part to cover it up.

This is the problem with this fan base y’all be ready to move in & make fun of your fave music. It didn’t chart high like hold me closer because it’s not promoted at all, especially Apple Music it’s not on any playlists or top new songs nobody knows it is out besides us & other stand who are into stuff like this. The Gp has no idea. I’m banking on it doing good on the radio & once it catches fire there Will & his label will start paying for playlists & headers. Who needs a high debut when it will just falls every week after? Let it fights its way up the charts it is a dope *** song 

Dont fool yourselves beeechees! This wont be a hit. The song su(ks. Its childish. Its like katy perry meets meghan trainor type of music... in short very bad! Music for clowns! lol :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Even fruitty gurls is better than this. Lol. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

What happen to you Ms. Britney Spears? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: i thought you have good ears for music? Even your debut album tracks sound mature compared to this manjobi wasido weshiya crappiness... :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Sorry Manju-beechees. 😆😆😆

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

It’s cute you think either Britney or Will.I.am care. 

I think they do. To an extent. U release music because whether it's to make money or make people feel good or enjoy the music, this isn't looking like it'll do either. Even if "some" die hard fans enjoy it, it won't be enough to satisfy the purpose of why they did this 

it's not about if the song is good or no, otherwise Slumber Party would've charted higher than 86, everybody loves that song (the little amount of people that know it exists) 

Mind Your Business might be bad or good idc but it seriously had ZERO playlisting it's impossible for it to become a hit in this era. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
On 7/22/2023 at 3:47 AM, Hypnotherapy said:

Really this is it- it’s just not a great song. Taking Britney out of the equation, it’s not lyrically or musically interesting in really any way. 

Exactly. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

If this song wasn't associated with Britney or it was someone else's song,

some fans would be trashing it.

Just because it has Britney featured on it doesnt mean we have to automatically love it.

I love Britney but I don't love every song she's ever made.

Its unrealistic to love everything she releases.

• Love 1
On 7/22/2023 at 11:11 PM, Emil87 said:

As usual, the fanbase is giving up too easy. Not all of her singles are massive hits right out of the gate. S&S took serval months to become a certified smash. Some of you rly need to calm your t!ts, the songs only been out like a day. 

I do think some promotion would help, as well a hot MV and a viral tiktok dance. The next few weeks/months should be interesting. I’m gonna bookmark this thread. 

Not you thinking Manjobi would be a hit. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block