''Mind Your Business'' didn't enter Top 200 on Global, US or UK chart, gained barely 1M streams on Spotify

Hmm. I mean the song isnt good so I'm gonna be interested to see how they try to boost it. If the MV rumors are true I'm sure it'll help but do MV's really help all that much these days? 

Y'all is this gonna be Britney's Bionic moment? I mean like how MYB is clearly ahead of it's time. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 5

I dont think they were looking to top anything honestly. They dropped a track out of the blue because they simply wanted to . The GOP likes the track a lot from what im seeing. But this is probably another scream and shout in terms of traction. That song did horrible when it first released.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Henry. said:

will.i.am's streaming numbers are absolutely terrible, not a surprise it's flopping hard. Britney doesn't have a team and his team sucks :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I just looked at his streaming numbers 

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

His top streamed song on Spotify is Scream and Shout by a wide margin. S&S isn’t even currently in her top 5 streamed songs. He’s clearly trying to replicate the success of S&S with Manjobi

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block