''Mind Your Business'' didn't enter Top 200 on Global, US or UK chart, gained barely 1M streams on Spotify

Tbh I only streamed it in full once, which is a first for a Britney release as I’m usually streaming hard. I don’t like the song, it’s simply not good. Sucks but it is what it is. I think the production during some of their verses and the choir at the end are good but everything else is just plain awful. 

Edited by greenbear89
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

HMC was a succes, because it was a good song, and the Britney feature probably didn’t hurt.   This one is just plain ****, and sounds like a throwaway demo from 2013…. Next!! 

HMC because promotion , Radio Deals, Spotify Hit Playlists, Elthon were tweeting about it, Britney Made several tiktoks for the song.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS > HMC

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

The dogs part sounds just bangerz 

Maybe some of us are just crazy after BJ but that’s like a different person/machine singing that part IMO… same way you suddenly notice a different voice on Body Ache. Like if I had to guess, that’s Myah and the other parts are Britney… or the other parts are Myah, and that part is AI generated “Britney” vocals of Myah. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 1

This release unfortunately has multiple issues. Will has lost his "power" he had compared to the S&S days, Britney's public image is currently in the gutter again, there is no promotion and the song is obviously a mess, even though I personally find a way to enjoy it. And on top of that, the song is not really radio friendly.

The only thing that can save this is if it goes viral on TikTok. I doubt that it will be the case, but to be fair, it could happen. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

• Like 2

As usual, the fanbase is giving up too easy. Not all of her singles are massive hits right out of the gate. S&S took serval months to become a certified smash. Some of you rly need to calm your t!ts, the songs only been out like a day. 

I do think some promotion would help, as well a hot MV and a viral tiktok dance. The next few weeks/months should be interesting. I’m gonna bookmark this thread. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block