Request MIND YOUR BUSINESS on Mediabase US using britney.zone auto tweeting covneiently Britney-Army!

I think maybe dance radio would pick this up, then maybe eventually pop...  but I think the reason HMC preformed so well is because it garnered the adult contemporary crowd, and I don't see this doing that 😭

As much as I don't really vibe with this new release, I'll put that aside. I think this song could go 2 ways on TikTok. I think it could become a viral sound, thus garnering some chart success, or it'll get panned... 

Not trying to be Debbie downer y'all sorry 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, sochaotic said:

I think maybe dance radio would pick this up, then maybe eventually pop...  but I think the reason HMC preformed so well is because it garnered the adult contemporary crowd, and I don't see this doing that 😭

which baffles me because isn't the youth the ones that rule what's popular nowadays? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

If this does well on TikTok it should help it chart higher right?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

which baffles me because isn't the youth the ones that rule what's popular nowadays? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

If this does well on TikTok it should help it chart higher right?

Well - yes and no

Her main demographic isn't super young anymore. As much as the youth does have a major hand in what's popular, the average Britney fan in in their 20s-40s now. Most people sub 25 aren't gonna be the ones checking the song out. I feel like MYB is a little left field for casual fans who may have enjoyed HMC. 

I mean yeah, hypothetically a song like this could go viral on TikTok, thus garnering chart success but imo I don't see it being anything major.

Edited by sochaotic
Clarity
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block