Request MIND YOUR BUSINESS on Mediabase US using britney.zone auto tweeting covneiently Britney-Army!

7 minutes ago, sochaotic said:

Well her main demographic isn't super young anymore. The average Britney fan in in their 20s-40s now. This is why I think HMC did so well.. I mean yeah, hypothetically a song like this could go viral on TikTok, thus garnering chart success but imo I don't see it being anything major sadly. 

It could go viral if we make videos with it, there are plenty possibilities, like write a text for example: "when someone asks me blablabla", so you respond with this song lol it's PERFECT for TikTok

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

It could go viral if we make videos with it, there are plenty possibilities, like write a text for example: "when someone asks me blablabla", so you respond with this song lol it's PERFECT for TikTok

Oh I totally agree! I think it's a great song for those kinda videos! Good idea 💡

• Love 2

My thing is how could so call Stan’s not see that this was recorded recently, because Britney wrote to it recently! She really wrote on this for example 

y’all remember when her dogs were in the Headline? 

Well- “If they don't get up out my face, then send the dogs out (Woof)
Five seconds and then the dogs come out (Woof)
You know what happens when the dogs come out
None of your business-ness”

Yall this is the vibe Britney is on! She listen to a lot of rap on Instagram. That why it’s a heavy bass & it’s almost like she’s rapping her verse. 

Edited by ThisMeowBiteback
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

My thing is how could so call Stan’s not see that this was recorded recently, because Britney wrote to it recently! She really wrote on this for example 

y’all remember when her dogs were in the Headline? 

Well- “If they don't get up out my face, then send the dogs out (Woof)
Five seconds and then the dogs come out (Woof)
You know what happens when the dogs come out
None of your business-ness”

Yall this is the vibe Britney is on! She listen to a lot of rap on Instagram. That why it’s a heavy bass & it’s almost like she’s rapping her verse. 

THANK YOU

People are just ungrateful these days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block