Jamie Lynn calls her sister Britney a strong female in variety interview

36 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

What her aunt has accomplished is more like it. That whole family seems to think that they’re entitled to Britney’s hard work and success. 

They really do. It’s so infuriating! 

This interviewer was so irresponsible giving Jamie Lynn a platform like this and not challenging her on anything. 

Letting her sit there and cry and seem sweet and say ‘I love every one of my family members’ without any follow up question about why then she didn’t stand up for her sister publicly when she was being abused and desperately needed someone to speak out. 

The public has totally given JL a pass on all this and even seem content to let her play the worried sweet little sister 🥺
It makes me sick. 

Season 4 Trailer GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Love 4
  • Like 3
28 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

She wrote a book and even made interviews about how Britney held a knife and scared her… this sell out constantly tries to get attention and now she’s complaining about the hardships of “fame” and how it affects her daughter? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Don’t forget she also has a public social media account with tons of pictures of her kids.

And she also took part in a reality show, that’s obviously always the first thing someone does when they want privacy 🙄

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Summary so i don’t have to watch this 

I read the Variety article and a lot of the questions seemed geared toward her relationship with Britney - she overall gave the standard non-answer response someone who doesn't want to reveal too much in an interview would say.

She's not an interesting person/lacks charisma, so not sure why there would need to be an article written about her, from Variety of all publications, but get that coin I guess?

1 hour ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Please don’t give her clicks! She’s using Britney’s name again to get attention.
Rowan Atkinson GIF

Actually she didn't, he asked her about Britney and their relationship now and she said she's said everything that needed to be said and everything else now is personal and should stay that way.

If people have their own personal opinions that's great but don't be easily influenced by others.

I like Britney and Jamie Lynn both separately, I don't care what anyone thinks about it.

Edited by davidspears
  • Haha 3
21 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

They really do. It’s so infuriating! 

This interviewer was so irresponsible giving Jamie Lynn a platform like this and not challenging her on anything. 

Letting her sit there and cry and seem sweet and say ‘I love every one of my family members’ without any follow up question about why then she didn’t stand up for her sister publicly when she was being abused and desperately needed someone to speak out. 

The public has totally given JL a pass on all this and even seem content to let her play the worried sweet little sister 🥺
It makes me sick. 

Season 4 Trailer GIF by Amazon Prime Video

That's a good point, but I wouldn't expect a fluff publication like Variety to do that. Someone like the New Yorker or even The Cut would probably pry, but then again, I don't care what JL has to say anymore. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Actually she didn't, he asked her about Britney and their relationship now and she said she's said everything that needed to be said and everything else now is personal and should stay that way.

If people have their own personal opinions that's great but don't be easily influenced by others.

I like Britney and Jamie Lynn both separately, I don't care what anyone thinks about it.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block