Jamie Lynn calls her sister Britney a strong female in variety interview

9 hours ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Please don’t give her clicks! She’s using Britney’s name again to get attention.
Rowan Atkinson GIF

I really have to disagree! I feel like if one goes in with an open mind and just listens they will see just a human being excited about something they’ve been hoping to do with their life for a while. I just started from the beginning and honestly forgot about why I even started watching it (for Britney). Never watched the show. And not a JL fan for any reason. But I really don’t think there is a need for so much hate. Her role (or lack thereof) in the c ship is questionable. We really don’t know what more she could or couldn’t have done. Jamie was waving around the “court orders that prove I am Britney Spears and there is nothing you can do with it - it’s here on this paper!”. But aside from that situation I think the hate is hugely overblown, but I know there are people her with lots of passion and anger who disagree for reasons they believe to be legitimate. I just have a different perspective. Aside from Britney, she’s a human like everyone else just trying to find some happiness before the end. We all have things the public could condemn us about. Fortunately we weren’t born into a life of exposure. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Please don’t give her clicks! She’s using Britney’s name again to get attention.
Rowan Atkinson GIF

I don’t want to watch a 40 min interview to find out, but from what I read, she doesn’t even mention Britney by name nor is she the one who brought her up. Mark did. She’s doing the best thing by not saying her name and only being positive and not confirming/denying any interactions with B. 

Yeah, JL, just keep it to the family you have with your husband and kids. Talking about Spears stuff is just way too messy. 

8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I really have to disagree! I feel like if one goes in with an open mind and just listens they will see just a human being excited about something they’ve been hoping to do with their life for a while. I just started from the beginning and honestly forgot about why I even started watching it (for Britney). Never watched the show. And not a JL fan for any reason. But I really don’t think there is a need for so much hate. Her role (or lack thereof) in the c ship is questionable. We really don’t know what more she could or couldn’t have done. Jamie was waving around the “court orders that prove I am Britney Spears and there is nothing you can do with it - it’s here on this paper!”. But aside from that situation I think the hate is hugely overblown, but I know there are people her with lots of passion and anger who disagree for reasons they believe to be legitimate. I just have a different perspective. Aside from Britney, she’s a human like everyone else just trying to find some happiness before the end. We all have things the public could condemn us about. Fortunately we weren’t born into a life of exposure. 

Do you work for her? Cmon now we know LT and Alexis etc roam here.

Every opportunity Jamie Lynn has had in her life since age 6 has been because of her sister. She been the main character of a TV show, she's tried to become a mainstream singer/songwriter, she sold photos of her child for $1 million, she got a spot on a TV show having had not worked for 12 years. She got to fly to Jordan and be on a reality show all expenses paid.

The problem is that she comes across as completely disingenuous, she always acts like she's owed this level of stardom, but it's not clear why. She is not a trained actor, she's literally a nepo baby at a time they are incredibly unpopular. And she's done nothing at all to shake off that image.

She really threw her life away, she should have concentrated her efforts into going to college and being someone, maybe picking up a real career while doing this stuff for fun. Except we on exhale know what she really wants, she wants the fame and lifestyle and money - her and her husband just took out a 400k mortgage - all around the time she began self producing this movie. Don't patronise us.

I'm sure next time she's short of cash, there will be more podcasts, more books, more desperate attempts to line her pockets while riding on her sister's name. Did she go back and study acting, was there any reason to justify this? She didn't. She thinks she can return where she left off. Sorry what.

Nah the fact the SAG strike has come in just as her huge project was launching is a weird coincidence but it's ruined the chances of Zoey being a success. She needs to get a real job, bye.

• Like 2

so i was thinking about this interview… and there is this part when the interviewer asks her if she could work with anyone who would it be… and then he goes on to say, i was waiting for you to say one person u haven’t said yet… and i’m sure he was trolling her and she thought he was waiting for her to say britney 😂😂😂 but anyways it was funny… btw the answer was dolly

On 7/19/2023 at 5:03 PM, Dave92 said:

There’s plenty to criticize her for without resorting to stuff she has no control over and also might be offensive to others here. No one stays young forever. 

Calling Jamie Lynn "old" looking might be offensive to somebody here? Oh well...

200w.gif

PD: I bet you're one of those who calls her a billion funny names like 99% of the people here tend to do often when it comes to her family or Lou. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block