Jamie Lynn calls her sister Britney a strong female in variety interview

HM... interesting seems like they've sorta made up or are at least on neutral terms. It's nice to know at the end of the day Britney is still her idol and she talks positive about all that she has accomplished. It's nice to know she's not telling her kids to hate their aunt b/c we don't need more gaslight.  Let's hope after hearing some of these things that Jamie Lynn apologized and pulled her head out of her arse and realized she was being an evil narcissit. 

time stamps: 24:20 and 25:40

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Lynne’s promoting the variety interview and Zoey $1.25 on Instagram since JL can’t because of the SAG strike. The interview was recorded pre-strike though but she still can’t do promo now. Funny how Lynne has NEVER promoted Britney’s book or post-cship songs. Only Judas Lynn. That says a lot. I hope Britney never speaks to these people ever again!!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Lynne’s promoting the variety interview and Zoey $1.25 on Instagram since JL can’t because of the SAG strike. The interview was recorded pre-strike though but she still can’t do promo now. Funny how Lynne has NEVER promoted Britney’s book or post-cship songs. Only Judas Lynn. That says a lot. I hope Britney never speaks to these people ever again!!

I was about to say the same thing. She’s promoting the dupe version of Britney but never promoted Britney’s book. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I saw that post and I was like “where is the Mind Your Business promo?? “ 

• Like 3

"You have something to be proud of, and you should have pride in that." > Is she stupid? "You should be proud, because it's something to be proud about. If there's pride, you're proud. We should be proud. Are you proud? You should."

And I feel like she was thinking "strong female RACEHORSE" but made a tremendous internal effort to not say that last word... But I bet deep down she was thinking it.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

So no one has a time stamp on the video?

Im not a fan of Jamie Lynn but she just states how she tells her daughters to be inspired by Britney’s strength, is that a bad thing to say? 

no, but she's talking out of her a.s.s. this is the same person that lied and accused Britney of wielding a knife in-front of her. 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Wow, her mother is something else

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

no, but she's talking out of her a.s.s. this is the same person that lied and accused Britney of wielding a knife in-front of her. 

You know what? I always thought that story might be true, and there’s nothing wrong with that. With the amount of stalkers she had, I don’t blame her for being scared in Louisiana w/o security and grabbing a knife. It’s the way Jumbo Chin tried to spin it that I have a big problem with. “Like omg, Britney’s sOo unstable, keep knives away from her”. 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

You know what? I always thought that story might be true, and there’s nothing wrong with that. With the amount of stalkers she had, I don’t blame her for being scared in Louisiana w/o security and grabbing a knife. It’s the way Jumbo Chin tried to spin it that I have a big problem with. “Like omg, Britney’s sOo unstable, keep knives away from her”. 

That's not the way in which it was written in her book, so I'm erring on it being fabricated, but agree that her spin on it was to purposely fuel the narrative that Britney is unstable/needed the c-ship

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I had a memory from my childhood where some drugged man were trying to break to our home and we called a police like 3 times but they did not came. And i was standing there near my door with my mom holding a knife as a way to protect us. So Jls story  just show how her sister were protectful. But ofc she shouldn't even put that story as she herself were holding knife in a public place

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block