Jamie Lynn calls her sister Britney a strong female in variety interview

1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

From what I watched, it almost feels like she doesn't want to acknowledge that Britney Spears is her sister. Like, anytime he asked about Britney, she kept dodging it and saying she is focusing on herself. Kind of shady. 

She is trying to avoid the scrutiny behind what she says. She could also be trying to get back on Britney’s good side by staying quiet finally. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I truly do wonder if JL thinks she would be sitting in that interview had it not been for her sisters fame? 

Probably. They are that delusional. 

Ps why exactly are we embedding a video with a LINK that will generate views for this pathetic excuse for a sister? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:  DO NOT CLICK.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Didn't watch the interview, read the article. She deflects from Britney question by saying she wants to concentrate on herself, her family and her career. When her daughter comes home from school with comments, she tells her to be proud of what her family has accomplished.

It makes me feel kinda sad that her daughter gets comments at school. It’s not her fault. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, kobeta said:

It makes me feel kinda sad that her daughter gets comments at school. It’s not her fault. 

She wrote a book and even made interviews about how Britney held a knife and scared her… this sell out constantly tries to get attention and now she’s complaining about the hardships of “fame” and how it affects her daughter? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

She wrote a book and even made interviews about how Britney held a knife and scared her… this sell out constantly tries to get attention and now she’s complaining about the hardships of “fame” and how it affects her daughter? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I’m talking about Maddie, not Jamie Lynn. I don’t care one bit about her. But yes, I do think it’s sad that Maddie gets **** in school for something she has no control over or say in. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She is trying to avoid the scrutiny behind what she says. She could also be trying to get back on Britney’s good side by staying quiet finally. 

I exactly think the same thing! She doesn’t want to be thrown under the bus again by Britney and if she wants to work on her relationship with her, that’s the way to do it!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block