Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

6 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

@Matou @Flavor Of Love what do you have to say to all the comments here who are criticizing the single cover and saying FAR worse things than I ever did? Is everyone who doesn't like it a hater too since they aren't satisfied? Are you going to give them even just half of the same treatment you gave me? Are we not allowed to share opinions on how we feel about the cover art without the fear of being gaslit and framed? Just curious if you guys enjoy being hypocritical on purpose or only towards me. It's a conspiracy theory I'm actually interested in!

Lmao it was just to show you how it feels when you came to me in Lil nas thread because I share "my opinion". It's funny bc your answer here is exactely what I write for years here so ...

Aren't you tired ? Stop quoting me then and stream MYB :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

Please don't try it with me. This is why nobody on this forum takes you serious. Instead, you'd rather incite drama and then resort to playing the victim when I defend myself from your hypocrisy. From now on, you and your friend are not allowed an opinion on this forum or express dissatisfaction and if you do, you'll be called out and be classified as a "hater"!!111!!!1!!

When you say nobody in the forum takes him seriously that isn't true there are a lot of members in here that like Flav and enjoy him as a member.

The cover isn't a bad cover, and everyone can have different opinions, please stop making seem as though your opinion is superior to everyone else's in the forum.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

I wanna know when she recorded the song.  We know she didn’t record it during the BJ era, Myah confirmed that.  So let them try to pass Myah off as Britney again.

Really starting to think she didn't record anything and that's the point. It's not going to be a conspiracy it's going to be the whole selling point, "look at this art we made with AI". 

Terrible idea for Britney's legacy in my opinion but here we are. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

The worst thing is.. the picture they are using for the single cover  is that it’s her Instagram profile picture :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I know that there is some photoshoot where she has exactly the same face as Keira Knightley like at this cover.

1 minute ago, Matou said:

Lmao it was just to show you how it feels when you came to me in Lil nas thread because I share "my opinion". It's funny bc your answer here is exactely what I write for years here so ...

Aren't you tired ? Stop quoting me then and stream MYB :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Just now, Vitalized Diamond said:

When you say nobody in the forum takes him seriously that isn't true there are a lot of members in here that like Flav and enjoy him as a member.

The cover isn't a bad cover, and everyone can have different opinions, please stop making seem as though your opinion is superior to everyone else's in the forum.

Also the fact that he and his obsessed group heavily r*** the "report" button for take down threads.

It screams DESPERATED af :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They'll bury themselves one day, and we'll sit back and read a pamphlet about them and laugh at what's in there. :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, handmedown said:

Really starting to think she didn't record anything and that's the point. It's not going to be a conspiracy it's going to be the whole selling point, "look at this art we made with AI". 

Terrible idea for Britney's legacy in my opinion but here we are. 

If we support this song and find out it’s a hoax and all AI, we should riot. This is unacceptable and insulting and not to mention scary for every job and industry. Will better not pull that BS! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

If we support this song and find out it’s a hoax and all AI, we should riot. This is unacceptable and insulting and not to mention scary for every job and industry. Will better not pull that BS! 

the scary thing is britney’s also promoting it with links on her instagram… i hope her dumb *** dad didn’t sign some dumb contract selling her likeness and voice to some program to do whatever they want with it…. that’s so black mirror

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Matou said:

Calling someone an opportunist or referring to them as 'toxic' is not the same as criticizing an album or book cover. 

I don't even have an issue with you but I just didn't appreciate the hypocrisy in the situation. That's all. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block