Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

5 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

And my reply is- It's really too late for this type of discussion, I'm going to bed soon.

Try it next time, JW :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

EDIT- I haven't seen this thread/the OP, so i can't say anything to that.

Please don't try it with me. This is why nobody on this forum takes you serious. Instead, you'd rather incite drama and then resort to playing the victim when I defend myself from your hypocrisy. From now on, you and your friend are not allowed an opinion on this forum or express dissatisfaction and if you do, you'll be called out and be classified as a "hater"!!111!!!1!!

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

Honestly, Dr. Phil is the BEST way to describe some people on here. No medical degree, no legit education, but good at googling some buzzwords and pretending like they know what they're talking about. 

So spot on! It's embarrassing for them.. They have a unstable meltdown and then it descends into Dr Phil type analysis of Britney... In this case because of an Ai image :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:Dr Phil Thirst GIF by BuzzFeed

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block