Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

23 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

A few weeks ago, fans here were demanding Britney released music… She finally does and now the same people are demanding a new cover. Is it in your genes to never be happy???  You are all so judgmental. Maybe if you didn’t constantly shame her and constantly talk about her body and her makeup, she would use a current picture. Let her be. This is an old demo anyway. I’m sure that if she ever decides to release a new album, she will do new pictures… But you need to understand that she’s not into doing that anymore. She has repeatedly talk about this on her Instagram.

omg thank you so much for the award :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: @Puppy

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
7 hours ago, Juan G said:

I don’t understand why she is using old photos. I will not be supporting this single. She’s just trying to make a quick buck off of us and frankly she isn’t worth it anymore. Sad to say but she doesn’t even like us and I doubt there will be any live performances so why even bother

okay thanks, you can log off now! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

On 7/18/2023 at 8:48 PM, princessmimi said:

No its when I deal with people like you and the other user and thats when I get pissed off.

You guys wouldn't be rude to me if I were any other member,

you're only being rude because of my position.

I can say MY opinion,

don't respond if you don't like it.

I have no idea who you are, check your ego lol. I have a right to say your comment was unhinged. You have some delusions of grandeur if you think I called your comment unhinged because of who you are…. Like wtf 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Lisa88007 said:

I have no idea who you are, check your ego lol. I have a right to say your comment was unhinged. You have some delusions of grandeur if you think I called your comment unhinged because of who you are…. Like wtf 

And I have the right to say my opinion and that you're the unhinged one who can't handle an opinion.

Get over yourself.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block