Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

@Matou @Flavor Of Love what do you have to say to all the comments here who are criticizing the single cover and saying FAR worse things than I ever did? Is everyone who doesn't like it a hater too since they aren't satisfied? Are you going to give them even just half of the same treatment you gave me? Are we not allowed to share opinions on how we feel about the cover art without the fear of being gaslit and framed? Just curious if you guys enjoy being hypocritical on purpose or only towards me since you had the time to try it today. It's a conspiracy theory I'm actually interested in!

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

You cannot act like this is normal behavior to have no perspective of how you look, to the point you attack real photos and consistently use decades-old photos to market your projects. 

You're right... I have to agree :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

I didn't envision we would be getting BJ Rejects post conservatorship with 20 year old cover arts ... I thought the cash grabs would stop now Team Con were out the picture.....

• Haha 5
  • Like 2

Ummmm….

why not just use a cover with no pictures? Just use text or something, if there’s no new pictures. 

this was such a stupid choice. 

i don’t normally complain, but some things are just so blatantly dumb. 

truly hope this is only to hype on his website and not the actual cover. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Okay, Dr Phil! Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Honestly, Dr. Phil is the BEST way to describe some people on here. No medical degree, no legit education, but good at googling some buzzwords and pretending like they know what they're talking about. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Mario said:

Ummmm….

why not just use a cover with no pictures? Just use text or something, if there’s no new pictures. 

this was such a stupid choice. 

i don’t normally complain, but some things are just so blatantly dumb. 

truly hope this is only to hype on his website and not the actual cover. 

And my reply is- It's really too late for this type of discussion, I'm going to bed soon.

Try it next time, JW :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

EDIT- I haven't seen this thread/the OP, so i can't say anything to that.

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

Honestly, Dr. Phil is the BEST way to describe some people on here. No medical degree, no legit education, but good at googling some buzzwords and pretending like they know what they're talking about. 

IT’S MY OPINION! I’m not stating I am right! None of us truly can be! 

If we didn’t voice our opinions, this site wouldn’t exist!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block