Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

2 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Really starting to think she didn't record anything and that's the point. It's not going to be a conspiracy it's going to be the whole selling point, "look at this art we made with AI". 

Terrible idea for Britney's legacy in my opinion but here we are. 

I hope she says something about the song.  At least she did talk about “doing a song” with Elton and Elton did talk about being present via video chat as she recorded it.  Just the thought of getting a decade old demo, that we know Myah recorded (and at the time Britney didn’t) from her most disastrous era, is a total buzzkill.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

Will calls that a website? 

Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live

The website is AI generated, as is the cover art, as are the social media posts and possibly a music video as well.

And that all leads me to think we are purposefully getting a completely AI generated song release.  Like that is all on purpose, it'll be  promoted as Will.I.Am showing us "the future of entertainment".

A terribly short-sighted idea in my opinion but it'll certainly grab headlines. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, devilsadvocate said:

50 bucks this entire project is AI and she is just endorsing it 

Yup I think that's the point. They want to grab headlines by being the first artist to go all in on AI. 

Terribly short-sighted in my opinion but it'll get some buzz in the media anyway. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

When you say nobody in the forum takes him seriously that isn't true there are a lot of members in here that like Flav and enjoy him as a member.

The cover isn't a bad cover, and everyone can have different opinions, please stop making seem as though your opinion is superior to everyone else's in the forum.

There's also a lot of members on here who are trolls and who believe that Britney still isn't free so what is your point? 

And where did I ever state that my opinion is superior? Funny how it's always you two who flock together like the birds of the same feather whenever an issue or concern is brought up. In this case, hypocrisy towards certain members who use sound judgement. 

Please just let us handle it next time without the need to barge in. 

Take care of yourself, Diamond.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, handmedown said:

The website is AI generated, as is the cover art, as are the social media posts and possibly a music video as well.

And that all leads me to think we are purposefully getting a completely AI generated song release.  Like that is all on purpose, it'll be  promoted as Will.I.Am showing us "the future of entertainment".

A terribly short-sighted idea in my opinion but it'll certainly grab headlines. 

omg william is so annoying if this is true. just watching him from interviews and crap he really thinks he’s special. if this is some gimmick like that, i think i’ll be done with modern music. ridiculous 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Calling someone an opportunist or referring to them as 'toxic' is not the same as criticizing an album or book cover. 

I don't even have an issue with you but I just didn't appreciate the hypocrisy in the situation. That's all. 

Ok iMO he is an oportunist and his songs are toxic. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

FFS... honestly right now I actually stopped to be excited for the single itself to come out. They could've gone at least full AI as the fan made covers that Will even reposted, but this is terrible. I understood the 20 year old image for the book since it talks about her whole career, but for a new song?? And then take her IG image for this and not any other image? This is pure fuel in the conspiracy theorists fire and I'm really tired of it... 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block