What photoshoot do you wish didn't exist?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

You could literally see the tiredness on her as they constantly put her under pressure to do forced labor while 2017>. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

True.

Poor Britney, I wish I could give her a hug.

She's been through so much and still is going through so much.

I really thought her troubles would end after being freed but it seems like life got worse for her. 

Just look at how everyone is accusing her of not writing her own book,

how the GP didnt care when that idiot basketball player's security guard slapped her and how the media makes up so much slandering lies about her.

I feel like if her sons were in her life, she'd be happier and coping better with these situations but no they backstabbed her just like everyone else. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
7 hours ago, screamurlungsout said:

other than the lucky one

it’s the unnecessary photoshop in the crossroad photoshoot for me spacer.png

there was another one that looked horrendous because they erased like 80% of her facial features but i couldn’t find it :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

NO

i never saw this what in the

• Haha 2
On 7/18/2023 at 1:39 AM, Joshyworld said:

I actually love this shoot…even though there’s a bit more photoshop than necessary, it’s so mysterious, different and hauntingly beautifully with a level of rawness. She looked stunning in 2007.

Stunning? Her root extensions would like to have a word with you. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block