What photoshoot do you wish didn't exist?

• Super Mods
On 7/17/2023 at 11:15 PM, screamurlungsout said:

other than the lucky one

it’s the unnecessary photoshop in the crossroad photoshoot for me spacer.png

there was another one that looked horrendous because they erased like 80% of her facial features but i couldn’t find it :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

OMG that picture used to be my screensaver for my old laptop back in 2012 :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Haven't seen it since then til now! :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

Another photoshoot (Meghan Trainorney):

1B4510265-item2_rendition_slideshowVerti

XRAY_BenWatts_outtakesmall-gthumb-gwdata

Britney+Spears+Lucky+Magazine+Outtakes+%

She is so "sweet" that I have diabetes anytime I see it.

Call-emergency.gif

What the hell were they thinking? Poor Britney, I just hope she never seen it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

DISCUSS- 

LOL i also hate these. I bet she'd cringe if she saw these. The wig was horrible. Even she looked uncomfortable being in it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I've always hated those shots. It makes them look unprofessional and cheap , and these some shots are too personal because her team wanted some money.

FRANCES IACUZZI 2018 - 2022 ( I always hated those pictures and this Britney had hard times and looked very sad ) 

spacer.png spacer.pngspacer.png

DENISE TRUSCELLO - 2017 ( ( she is not a **** star, she is Britney Spears! ) 

spacer.png

INTIMATE APPAREL COLLECTION - 2015 ( It makes her look like a cheap old lady. ) 

spacer.png spacer.png

JEFF LIPSKY - 2014 ( I do not like this set and it makes her look like a Heidi Klum, but other sets are better and more natural. )

spacer.png

BEN WITTS - 2012 ( no comment ) 

spacer.png

NINO MUNOZ - 2012 ( They paid her a lot of money for the show, but they make her bad stylist and bad look and bad make-up.  ) 

spacer.png

BRITNEY & JASON  - 2012 ( too much personal ) 

spacer.png

DENISE TRUSCELLO - 2010 ( too much personal ) 

spacer.png

RANDEE ST NICHOLAS - 2010 ( She looked like a dead and drugged doll, but some pictures are good. ) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

DANI BRUBAKER - 2007 ( what is it? )

spacer.png

but i like more shots with her boys cause It's strong and beautiful .

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by UltimateBritney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, UltimateBritney said:

I've always hated those shots. It makes them look unprofessional and cheap , and these some shots are too personal because her team wanted some money.

FRANCES IACUZZI 2018 - 2022 ( I always hated those pictures and this Britney had hard times and looked very sad ) 

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

JEFF LIPSKY - 2014 ( I do not like this set and it makes her look like a Heidi Klum, but other sets are better and more natural. )

spacer.png

spacer.png

NINO MUNOZ - 2012 ( They paid her a lot of money for the show, but they make her bad stylist and bad look and bad make-up.  ) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

RANDEE ST NICHOLAS - 2010 ( She looked like a dead and drugged doll, but some pictures are good. ) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Messy, tacky, unprofessional, cringy, and also sad. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, UltimateBritney said:

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

DANI BRUBAKER - 2007 ( what is it? )

spacer.png

but i like more shots with her boys cause It's strong and beautiful .

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

Those looked terrible LOL. What I noticed though is that, I also didn't like the most recent shoots because she was not smiling. She's the most beautiful when she displays her full smile. I don't know if she'd ever do that though. She might not be as confident with her teeth anymore. Not that it looks bad. She is still pretty.

PS: I hope they could at least fixed her hair. Those 2021-2022 shots looked cheap because she didn't even look  glammed up.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block