What photoshoot do you wish didn't exist?

17 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I agree, that Lucky photoshoot is such a disaster.

This was another one I hated. She looks possessed.spacer.png

I actually love this shoot…even though there’s a bit more photoshop than necessary, it’s so mysterious, different and hauntingly beautifully with a level of rawness. She looked stunning in 2007.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 8
7 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

I forgot about that one. Looking back at this headline it was true about her being bored hating her live and being imprisoned in her home. 

The media was sensationalizing the idea of a conservatorship before it was even a thing. A lot of what the media says subconsciously transpires onto the human psyche without us even being fully aware. In Britney’s case, she was painted as this lost little girl trapped by the whirlwind of fame who desperately needed some sort of guidance. People took these headlines and ran with it, including her own family. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I actually love this shoot…even though there’s a bit more photoshop than necessary, it’s so mysterious, different and hauntingly beautifully. She looked stunning in 2007.

I hate it. I can’t find more pics from it but the pics were soo sloppy. 

• Super Mods

MY GOD those photoshoots are horrible! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Anyways here are mine:

Britney-Photoshoot-2007-Dani-Brubaker-br

Idk what photoshoot this was for but I found it online.

Britney-Spears-Kenzo-Ads-2018.png

Cause she looks NOTHING like herself here! 

Its too photoshopped!

And also the Lucky magazine photoshoot that you put DEFINITELY is embarrassing and should be erased from everyone's memory! :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block