What photoshoot do you wish didn't exist?

Lucky did her dirty for sure. Whoever approved those photos was drunk or Jamie or both.

The concept of japanese  photoshoot was kind of fun but some of those images screams cringe and questionable. Esp that photo with a backpack like wtf

Edited by icybaby
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Lucky did her dirty for sure. Whoever approved those photos was drunk or Jamie or both.

The concept of japanese  photoshoot was kind of fun but some of those images screams cringe and questionable. Esp that photo with a backpack like wtf

Ikr :orangu_orangutan_ape:

In low key she looked like cringe version of Madonna from 80s :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG

No offense but she looks hecka old in that unedited Cosmo pic.

Man 2010-2012 were not good years for her looks wise.

I think it was part of the tactic to show her how she "needs their help". :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Ikr :orangu_orangutan_ape:

In low key she looked like cringe version of Madonna from 80s :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I think it was part of the tactic to show her how she "needs their help". :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lol

I think after 2012,

she started to look better.

Like seriously 2013-2016 were her best looks in the conservatorship since the Circus era.

However she started going downhill with her looks again after 2016.

Like seriously she looked like a different person from 2017 all the way to when the conservatorship ended in 2021.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol

I think after 2012,

she started to look better.

Like seriously 2013-2016 were her best looks in the conservatorship since the Circus era.

However she started going downhill with her looks again after 2016.

Like seriously she looked like a different person from 2017 all the way to when the conservatorship ended in 2021.

I think they were trying to knock her confidence down so "she would" undergo procedures and then looked, you know how.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I think they were trying to knock her confidence down so "she would" undergo procedures and then looked, you know how.

Yeah I hate that they made her get a nose job cause her original face was perfect the way it was and those lip injections were horrible.

Its just sad what they did to her.

Now she does somewhat resemble her old self except she needs to fix her tooth gap.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I hate that they made her get a nose job cause her original face was perfect the way it was and those lip injections were horrible.

Its just sad what they did to her.

2013 and 2016 were the last years of her "old" self :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But surprising is that she looks now like predebutney ❤

I think if she wanted to, she would have done it, the dentist fixed the gap between my teeth in a few minutes.

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

2013 and 2016 were the last years of her "old" self :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think if she wanted to, she would have done it, the dentist fixed the gap between my teeth in a few minutes.

I think she is purposely trying not to look like the "Britney Spears" we all know her as and is trying to destroy that look out of rebellion from being trapped in the conservatorship for so long.

Yeah I remember how she was in 2016,

She was so alive and bubbly but she didn't look like classic Britney.

Its just sad what happened to her. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think she is purposely trying not to look like the "Britney Spears" we all know her as and is trying to destroy that look out of rebellion from being trapped in the conservatorship for so long.

Yeah I remember how she was in 2016,

She was so alive and bubbly but she didn't look like classic Britney.

Its just sad what happened to her. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I think that if she wasn't in the cship or if she left it early, she would still look the same. Maybe we could have her now as "2013ney".

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I think that if she wasn't in the cship or if she left it early, she would still look the same. Maybe we could have her now as "2013ney".

True.

I think that at least 2016 should've been the year she was released cause look how well she was doing.

The Glory era was the first time in years that she seemed like her old self even more than the CIrcus era.

But no,

Team Con had to get power hungry and send her to a damn facility for saying no to a dance move.

I also think it was very stupid of them to want to make Britney do another residency when she just ended one.

It was too soon in my opinion.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True.

I think that at least 2016 should've been the year she was released cause look how well she was doing.

The Glory era was the first time in years that she seemed like her old self even more than the CIrcus era.

But no,

Team Con had to get power hungry and send her to a damn facility for saying no to a dance move.

I also think it was very stupid of them to want to make Britney do another residency when she just ended one.

It was too soon in my opinion.

You could literally see the tiredness on her as they constantly put her under pressure to do forced labor while 2017>. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block