What photoshoot do you wish didn't exist?

38 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Honestly i don't think. She is always literally messing together everything with everything :orangu_orangutan_ape:

and its so frustrating because i absolutely love when she looks natural. like she always does too much make up, too many hair extension, etc. like girl relax you're gorgeous.

It's easily Lucky mag and then the 10+ years of Randee Bright White photoshoots with overdone photoshop. Not to mention how many cut and paste head and body part remixes we got of the photos...

Think of how many better photoshoots we could have gotten from a different photographer. Team con must have really trusted her (and paid her well) to have used her so long.

Meanwhile they wouldn't even let Britney keep a consistent makeup artist.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 11:48 AM, princessmimi said:

MY GOD those photoshoots are horrible! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Anyways here are mine:

Britney-Photoshoot-2007-Dani-Brubaker-br

Idk what photoshoot this was for but I found it online.

Britney-Spears-Kenzo-Ads-2018.png

Cause she looks NOTHING like herself here! 

Its too photoshopped!

And also the Lucky magazine photoshoot that you put DEFINITELY is embarrassing and should be erased from everyone's memory! :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

While both are terrible, the one in the purple dress is channeling her current insta feed. Lol 

they could t at least photoshop the signature bad extensions? Or was this the only way people would know it’s b? 

lol the kardashians would have this wiped from the internet in seconds 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

While both are terrible, the one in the purple dress is channeling her current insta feed. Lol 

they could t at least photoshop the signature bad extensions? Or was this the only way people would know it’s b? 

lol the kardashians would have this wiped from the internet in seconds 

Lol true.

She looked disturbed in the dress, idk why any photographer and magazine editor would be ok taking pictures of a woman who obviously wasn't fine.

That proves they wanted to profit off of her meltdown. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I think it's photoshopped, her face looks like Cliff Watts photoshoot from 2010, look it up :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Oh wow it is.

I think this is the pic where it has her face from:

Britney-Photoshoot-2010-Cliff-Watts-Cosm

I just looked this up and it was for a Cosmopolitan magazine cover.

She looks SO out of it in these pics!
Idk why she looks so different.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Nickey said:

She's changed so much after 2009 :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I know.

2009 was the last time she looked like "Britney Spears".

After that she looked like a middle age suburban mom or senator's wife.

Like seriously what are these looks? 

article-2201730-14F6B638000005DC-789_224 1411646558696_wps_31_Britney_Spears_prom

Don't get me wrong, she does look beautiful in both pics but Team Con definitely aged her more with these unflattering outfits and haircuts.

She actually looks younger now than in these pics.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block