Britney's book announcement wasn't the top news story I was expecting it to be today & I think it's because the GP is seeing her brand heavily damaged by her Instagram

Let’s be honest. We ALL know that the deal included a clause that she did not have to public promote the book (interviews) thus none of the networks are going to try a suck up and promote it. 

I’m still FUMING at the 20cent announcement video that  has some creepy man breathing heavily. 

she deserves so much better. 

Jake Gyllenhaal Lets Be Honest GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

It has less to do with her instagram and more to do with the fact there probably would have been a bigger reaction (and more news outlets picking it up)  had she announced it with an appearance on, say, Good Morning America. But again. She owes no one anything. And if this is how she wanted to announce it, so be it. It’s already going to do big numbers. I remember in 2007 when all she did to promote Blackout was talk for like a minute and  a half on a radio show and look at the legendary impact that album has had. She simply doesn’t feel the need to meet anyone’s expectations. And she doesn’t have to. 🤷

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It's just a book cover and a date reveal, nothing too thrilling, really

2 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Why are her likes so low all of a sudden? For an announcement like this, I would expect WAY more engagement.

Ever since Elon took charge, it seems like Twitter's algorithm went kaput for everyone, posts just don't rack up as many likes as they used to. Speaking of Instagram, here's what I've noticed: when you start deleting posts and stuff, it ends up slashing the reach of your future posts

Social media hype ≠ Real hype

• Like 2

I wish Britney has a team to deal/promote with her business matters though.... Because nobody takes her seriously anymore, due to her ig posts..... let the professional team to sort out a plan to promote the new book, or possible new songs in the future, not just simply Britney doing a home video talking.... 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Why are her likes so low all of a sudden? For an announcement like this and a celebrity SO big, I was expecting WAY more engagement. 

Because sadly nobody takes her seriously and her constant deleting and re-uploading the same posts..... people who "likes" the original one may not "like" her reuploads or didn't even notice she deleted the original one and reupload a new one (with exact same post)

• Like 1
Just now, annalai23 said:

Because sadly nobody takes her seriously and her constant deleting and re-uploading the same posts..... people who "likes" the original one may not "like" her reuploads or didn't even notice she deleted the original one and reupload a new one (with exact same post)

I'm pretty sure she deleted her book announcement post (the one with the book cover and date one) and reuploaded it (exact same post) I liked the one she originally uploaded but then later on i noticed i didn't "like" the book annoucement post which Im sure i did so i knew she must deleted the one i "like" and re-upload a new one.... I didn't care to "like" the same post again so.... 

It's tiring..... Why is it so hard for her to think before she posted or just don't delete it and then re-upload the exact same one..... what's her deal anyway?  I don't find any other ones on ig that deletes and re-upload so aften like she does....

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block