Britney's book announcement wasn't the top news story I was expecting it to be today & I think it's because the GP is seeing her brand heavily damaged by her Instagram

3 hours ago, jalpha said:

Let’s be honest. We ALL know that the deal included a clause that she did not have to public promote the book (interviews) thus none of the networks are going to try a suck up and promote it. 

I’m still FUMING at the 20cent announcement video that  has some creepy man breathing heavily. 

she deserves so much better. 

Jake Gyllenhaal Lets Be Honest GIF

No idea what you typed but can't stop staring at Jake :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: He's so hot! lol

• Haha 1

Does her ig impact how the gp sees her? Yes, because they're fools and conditioned to believe anything that steps outside of what they consider "normal" to be wrong. 

Should Britney "clean" it up? No. She should continue to post whatever the hell she wants. Why should she cater herself to people who don't, never did, never will respect her to begin with?  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, jordeezus said:

You expected Americans to anticipate a BOOK? They don't even know what a woman is anymore, let alone what reading a book means. The book is for US. 

7s6i4e.gif

Why does everyone here seem to think the world only consists of the United States?

Also, enough with your transphobia.

@GlitterRain Trying to tag other mods and Jordan too but can't. Why is transphobia being given a pass here all of the time but racism isn't?

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 2

I think Britney should do what Britney wants to do, she’s not hurting anyone, she’s not committing any crimes, why should she have to change her ways to appease this pearl clutching public that has a permanent stick up their ***** and I include some fans in that.

As a fan, I’m getting a book from her, that’s all that matters to me.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Why does everyone here seem to think the world only consists of the United States?

@GlitterRain Trying to tag other mods and Jordan too but can't. Why is transphobia being given a pass here all of the time but racism isn't?

How in the hell was anything said transphobic? This gets so so tiring when someone speaks the truth and people are like “transphobia!!!” stop

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

They were talking about the true definition of just being a woman which is debated on TV here . No one said anything about the transgender people .

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Why are her likes so low all of a sudden? For an announcement like this and a celebrity SO big, I was expecting WAY more engagement. 

She literally deletes 90% of her posts before reposting them again so I have pretty much given up liking anything. She did the same with the book announcement post. 

23 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

They were talking about the true definition of just being a woman which is debated on TV here . No one said anything about the transgender people .

🤦‍♂️

That's EXACTLY what they were talking about. What he meant was that a trans woman is not a real woman and Americans don't know that. You realise that this is what the debate is about? Also that's not an issue exclusive to America but all over the world.

To list some positives, 

The book gives her a platform to share her story, shed her past, and have the GP love her again. She may not care about that love, but I believe anybody would love her if they took the time to hear her story.

I'm glad she announced the book with the option to pre-order a few months out, it feels like the right amount of time to build anticipation and hopefully get a lot of orders.

There are lots of possibilities for additional promotion. I've heard different ideas of what the contract stated about promotion and I'm hoping that it does include something on television.

It's only day 1! Or 2 I guess...but I like the cover, title, and site. It could have been really bad so I'm thankful it's good!

39 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I have to reiterate: think about his post on a deeper level before you comment. He is saying that in America they don't know what a woman is, as opposed to where he lives where the trans debate isn't as prominent. He is ridiculing Americans for, in his opinion, not knowing what a woman is. Read between the lines. He is saying that a trans woman is not a real woman, and that is indeed transphobic.

I saw a post about it on every news social media account, it’s the number one best seller on Amazon 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s because Americans care about stupid crap like the Kartrashians and tik tok. News and social media is just a mess as it is. It’s all posts about a housewife or stupid influencer no one cares about. Just because she didn’t do it the way you wanted her to do it, doesn’t mean it flops. You “fans” are never happy. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Is her social media content messy at times? Yes, but a lot of that is because she didn’t really grow up in the age of social media. I don’t think she even had access to the internet during some of the conservatorship. She also doesn’t care about coming off as perfect, and she hasn’t for a long time. People put too much emphasis on her IG posts. I get why though, it’s really one of the only outlets she has to express herself. I do miss when celebrities had a certain mystique to them, a lot of that is ruined by social media.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

They have been dealt with. Thanks for letting me know! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block