Britney's book announcement wasn't the top news story I was expecting it to be today & I think it's because the GP is seeing her brand heavily damaged by her Instagram

Her insta has undoubtedly damaged her image. It's a cold hard fact. If I had a penny for every GP person that says she is "crazy" to me knowing how hard I stan I'd never worry again about finances.

I do not judge her ever for what she puts out there on her insta because it's hers and she has the right to use it as she sees fit but if she cared about her perception to the masses she would simply change course but the fact she doesn't shows that she is gonna be her authentic self whether GP cares or not and it is refreshing to see.

She's a millionaire and will always be Britney Spears - the Elton John performance was a clear indication that she will always create buzz and be able to earn money but it's clear as day her career and image are not anywhere near her priority, she even said so herself in a voice note she is only working to fund the family members she chooses to. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t say that the general public has “turned” on Britney. Social media comments on a celebrity page are not the best way to judge how society actually feels about something. The only people who would comment are die hard fans and random trolls. 

People were horrified by the documentaries and really defended her against Kevin’s stupid secret videos. And Hold Me Closer did great. 

From what I can tell talking to people in real life, it seems like everyone is still rooting for her. Just most people are confused/concerned by what she posts. But I haven’t talked to anyone who didn’t wish her well. 

6 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I'm pretty sure she deleted her book announcement post (the one with the book cover and date one) and reuploaded it (exact same post) I liked the one she originally uploaded but then later on i noticed i didn't "like" the book annoucement post which Im sure i did so i knew she must deleted the one i "like" and re-upload a new one.... I didn't care to "like" the same post again so.... 

It's tiring..... Why is it so hard for her to think before she posted or just don't delete it and then re-upload the exact same one..... what's her deal anyway?  I don't find any other ones on ig that deletes and re-upload so aften like she does....

she over thinks a lot and is a perfectionist to some degree even in her own  mind which others may not get or understand her reasoning.. it's not that hard to figure it out.. 

• Love 1

I don't think it's IG. I think it's the same pattern people demonstrate week-in and week-out, There's something super popular (ie Free Britney movement) gains a lot of steam, goes away, people lose interest and shift to other stories or news of the week. 

Personally, I still think it was a big announcement still, and, like people mentioned is already a best selling book one day in. 

When do we get the pre-order numbers? That is when we can judge the book's success. I belive the numbers will be pretty decent. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

It did trend on Twitter for like an hour, but it was probably new outlets reporting it. With everything happening on that platform, I do not think we can use trends as hype indicators anymore. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Edited by MasterMindz

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block