Britney addresses Vegas incident in new video: "No woman ever deserves to be hit... I have yet to receive a public apology"

okay sooooo…. i was actually thinking about this… and i might be fantasizing a bit… but in my opinion on that video… it shows wembys guard slap britney… what if britney is intentionally lying to get more attention on that video…? i mean they lied… so what if she’s just using their own tactics against them…. idk just a thought… can britney be that petty? it was it just a mix of words??? will we find out in the book???

11 hours ago, jokobish said:

I wish we she would let it go they’re dragging her

Why should she let it go she was assaulted.

That's the same narrative Kevin, the boys, Team Con and everyone has always wanted for Britney for her to let it all go, be quiet and be abused.

Now that she has her voice again and is speaking out, she most definitely shouldn't let it go if she's this upset. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

she knows about the phone footage because she commented on how she was screaming… i honestly think it was just a mix of words and britney posted this angrily instead of looking back in the vid

Or she possibly just lied. 

Edited by DollyParton
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

why don’t you also take that energy and go comment on victor wembenyams post to… bye

I'm honestly the only fan on this forum that is being realistic. I dont blame Britney for blowing things up just to make her point.

But ok, whatever. She probably means to say that her glasses fell on the ground or she mixed up words, cause Britney would NEVER lie cause she is god and can no do wrong. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Edited by DollyParton
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I'm honestly the only fan on this forum that is being realistic. But ok, whatever. She probably means to say that her glasses fell on the ground or she mixed up words, cause Britney would NEVER lie cause she is god and can no do wrong. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

okay and if she lied? tf quit acting like ur some perfect specimen. cuz let’s be realistic right? you’re prolly trash like anyone else living in this world. but yet here you are casting your judgment like you some entity or higher power. 

3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay and if she lied? tf quit acting like ur some perfect specimen. cuz let’s be realistic right? you’re prolly trash like anyone else living in this world. but yet here you are casting your judgment like you some entity or higher power. 

No I'm not, I just find it fascinating that you guys cannot believe she possibly lied.  I dont blame Britney for blowing things up just to make her point.

But anyway, lets just celebrate we all love Britney and love each other for that. 

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

No I'm not, I just find it fascinating that you guys cannot believe she possibly lied.  I dont blame Britney for blowing things up just to make her point.

But anyway, lets just celebrate we all love Britney and love each other for that. 

and i find it absolutely fascinating that people will go above and beyond to tear her down. isn’t it ironic? she has fans to follow her and she does no wrong, and she has “fans” who try to constantly prove she’s crazy or a liar blah blah blah… and will type whole paragraphs just to prove their point. it works both ways hun… i will stand by what i said. she posted angrily… but either way the vids here. she lied, he lied. **** it… just move on with it 😁

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

I hate how her and Sam call out the “woman” aspect of it. It’s implying that women are perpetual, fragile victims. Frankly, it’s misogynistic to play that.

Rather, NOBODY deserves to be hit unless a perceived threat…

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, bas che said:

Did she or did she NOT fall on the floor??

The video I saw stops too soon. I saw see her being backhanded, then a guy in red pants pushed her aside and people rushed up to her. I could recognize her husband closing in, then the video ends. She must have lost her balance after the video ended. I only remember seeing a lot of backs.

It looks like a bystander's video not the official security video that might show more. I don't think the restaurant, or the police would sell their material to TMZ. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 2

She lost her balance at the end of the video so like she didn't fall FLAT on the floor but she probably had a distinct sensation of falling back (even if she stayed on her feet ultimately). 

Anyway love that she's emphasizing her lived experience and knowledge of how security works for high profile clients. She's saying this wasn't a right reaction because she knows better than really anybody how these situations usually unfold.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

You’re getting some very abusive responses from people.

We can’t pick on Victor for saying “grab” without also acknowledging Britney saying she literally “fell to the floor.” Neither of those things appear to have happened.

I’m sorry Britney has endured so much. I know she probably felt like she lost her balance and everything happened so quickly. I just hope this doesn’t blow up in her face or diminish her credibility.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

We have video evidence she was never knocked to the ground. 

im sorry but why the H does she keep reinforcing that when we already have the proof. 

her friend immediately picked her up from the gound? Like what? She keeps adding new false details. Like sweetie🤫put a pin in it. I understand why family could be a little concerned with book because this shows she loves to throw in little barbs that are false.

Who is the real Britney? Read her new fabrication of events. Soon revealed everywhere books are sold!

cha ching that’s money honey. 🫠

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block