Britney addresses Vegas incident in new video: "No woman ever deserves to be hit... I have yet to receive a public apology"

16 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

were you there? did you see everything or just the video?

you people are so funny. focusing on the things that aren't even the big picture.

Yes, you guys are very very funny. Always desperately trying to defend Britney, no matter what. She can simply do no wrong. 

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 8
26 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Yes, you guys are very very funny. Always desperately trying to defend Britney, no matter what. She can simply do no wrong. 

Because defending her when someone did something bad to her means "she can simply do no wrong", right? Why do you always write the dumbest things?

• Like 9
2 hours ago, very_urban said:

Because defending her when someone did something bad to her means "she can simply do no wrong", right? Why do you always write the dumbest things?

You’re calling me dumb for the hundreds time cause i have a different opinion then you have? Can you just **** off? @GlitterRainCan you give this person a warning already?

I’m talking about the fact she said she felt to the ground while we have the video and she clearly didn’t fell. Even then fans are defending her like ‘noo she probably means her sunglasses felt on the ground’ or ‘noo maybe she fell AFTER the video.’ 

like, come on. Her sunglasses? She literally said she felt on the ground. Thats what i mean with defending her and she cant do no wrong. Now leave me alone and stop quoting me if you disagree, unless you can respond  normal without calling me dumb.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 5

ugh lipstick alley is dragging her and calling her a Karen for lying about falling to the ground… yet conveniently forgetting the other side lied about her bear hugging him. 

And calling her a Karen for speaking up on male on female violence is something  else.

It’s giving misogyny.

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

OMg I love her soooo much!! 

AND THIS IS FOR THOSE ON HER OWN FAN FORUM SAYING SHE DESERVED IT!! I can’t believe some of the garbage I was reading here 

Wait, what? I’ve been slightly MIA since I deleted Twitter…what is wrong with people?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block