Britney addresses Vegas incident in new video: "No woman ever deserves to be hit... I have yet to receive a public apology"

13 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

were you there? did you see everything or just the video?

you people are so funny. focusing on the things that aren't even the big picture.

This tarnished the credibility of her statement.  You can’t must pick and chose part of it and ignore the rest.  If part of it doesn’t match what people saw with their own eyes, it calls her credibility into question 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Dave92 said:

Anyone calling Britney a Karen is an idiot not even worth talking to. She’s the opposite of that. 

I don’t think she should give this thing any more attention, but if it makes her feel better than good. It’s nice to hear her talk. 

She literally called the cops on a young black man and lied about the details of te event to make it seem worse.  I’m not saying she’s a Karen but she def ain’t helping herself with Karen-like behavior 

• Haha 2
  • Like 7
12 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

of course some ppl would focus on a mix up of words. and completely missing the point of why she’s speaking. i swear some of you ppl are such simpletons 

Literally what would happen in court.  

If you can’t speak factually to what happened, why should people believe you? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

well luckily for britney they’re not going to court over this…

also why is nobody calling out victor for his lies. once again the double standard. 

Girl not the what aboutism tactic.  

we are talking about Brit, don’t deflect cause you know I’m right 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

She literally called the cops on a young black man and lied about the details of te event to make it seem worse.  I’m not saying she’s a Karen but she def ain’t helping herself with Karen-like behavior 

But she didn't "literally called the cops on a young black man" she made a police report against the security guard who assaulted her. That's not the same as someone calling the cops on someone in person, and the security guard is not a young man.

If you're gonna be picky with the way she worded what happened (she didn't fall flat on the floor but she did lose balance and fall back so at best her wording exaggerated) then respectfully you shouldn't frame things in a misleading way yourself.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Jsken said:

But she didn't "literally called the cops on a young black man" she made a police report against the security guard who assaulted her. That's not the same as someone calling the cops on someone in person, and the security guard is not a young man.

If you're gonna be picky with the way she worded what happened (she didn't fall flat on the floor but she did lose balance and fall back so at best her wording exaggerated) then respectfully you shouldn't frame things in a misleading way yourself.

Why are people making this about race? I'm so confused

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

I guess she fell somehow on the floor a few seconds after she was hit, but the camera turned to her left. Because when it caught her again, you can she her friend kind of fixed her or something like she fell.

But I fought that was disputed by eye-witnesses. If it didn't happen I just don't understands why she insists that it did. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block