Britney addresses Vegas incident in new video: "No woman ever deserves to be hit... I have yet to receive a public apology"

Just now, nowimstronger said:

“I simple tapped him in the back, I was back handed, hit my face, came back on the floor, my best friend picked me up and held me.”

The video shows she didn’t fall. This is going to cause even more drama. 

Yea, idg why she said that last part. Everything else was true.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

“I simple tapped him in the back, I was back handed, hit my face, came back on the floor, my best friend picked me up and held me.”

The video shows she didn’t fall. This is going to cause even more drama. 

I know!! I was like: :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

6 minutes ago, Ciocoi said:

Y’all when the camera moved to the side and you couldn’t see her when everyone started rushing past her I think that’s probably when she went to the floor because she was hurt. There were multiple reports that she went to the floor and was hunched over but maybe it just wasn’t immediately after. So they probably scooped her up and consoled her. 

Either way the moral of the story is she was hurt and it was wrong. Let’s not discredit her especially when you can see she is really trying to stick up for herself. This is new and I’m happy to see her using her voice.

Either way, she is implying the force of the hit knocked her to the ground and the video shows that is not what happened. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block