Britney addresses Vegas incident in new video: "No woman ever deserves to be hit... I have yet to receive a public apology"

6 hours ago, Turogue said:

But I fought that was disputed by eye-witnesses. If it didn't happen I just don't understands why she insists that it did. 

And didn't she smirk a little when she mentioned about falling on the floor? She already said before that she saw the video when it occurred so she knew how it happened.

20 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

This tarnished the credibility of her statement.  You can’t must pick and chose part of it and ignore the rest.  If part of it doesn’t match what people saw with their own eyes, it calls her credibility into question 

What people saw was wrong as there's a video out there already that disagrees with what the eye-witnesses has said.

20 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

She literally called the cops on a young black man and lied about the details of te event to make it seem worse.  I’m not saying she’s a Karen but she def ain’t helping herself with Karen-like behavior 

Some of you really need to think twice and then post cause this is embarrassing :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She called the cops on a man that assaulted her, it has absolutely nothing to do with race, she didn't even call the cops on this Victor guy lmao but the security guy? You're the one that is lying right now to make it seem worse. Also, lots of people say she fell before the slap when she was with her fans.

You're a Karen :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 2
21 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

well luckily for britney they’re not going to court over this…

also why is nobody calling out victor for his lies. once again the double standard. 

I am, I mentioned Victor in my post. This doesn’t let Britney off the hook - this is another talking point fans who can’t see any gray area are using to downplay Britney also exaggerating and losing credibility.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

I guess she fell somehow on the floor a few seconds after she was hit, but the camera turned to her left. Because when it caught her again, you can she her friend kind of fixed her or something like she fell.

exactly, we cant say it did or didnt happen since it was out of picture

3 hours ago, Henry. said:

Some of you really need to think twice and then post cause this is embarrassing :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She called the cops on a man that assaulted her, it has absolutely nothing to do with race, she didn't even call the cops on this Victor guy lmao but the security guy? You're the one that is lying right now to make it seem worse. Also, lots of people say she fell before the slap when she was with her fans.

You're a Karen :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.  

im not the one that wanted to press charges on someone doing their job. You know her own security said that it was standard practice and saw nothing wrong with what happened. 

he has already apologized in person but she’s demanding a public apology? Tell me that’s not what a Karen would do! 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

im not the one that wanted to press charges on someone doing their job. You know her own security said that it was standard practice and saw nothing wrong with what happened. 

tHe sEcUrItY GuArD WaS DoInG HiS JoB

This SpongeBob SquarePants meme is taking over the internet, but wHaT DoEs  iT mEaN? | For The Win

What he did was absolutely unacceptable, I can't at all of these Exhale bottoms justifying violence, it's crazy 

17 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

he has already apologized in person but she’s demanding a public apology? Tell me that’s not what a Karen would do! 

He did it in public so she deserves a public apology, not in private like a pu$$y

You're disgusting

34 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

i think making a police report is actually the smart thing to do for britney. if she didn’t people would claim she doesn’t know where she is. or other dumb *** ****… her filing a police report which actually isn’t filing charges shows that she is actually smart, and her trying to take control of the narrative… but her doing that brings out the karen’s 

On 7/12/2023 at 2:18 PM, itsxrichiexbish said:

well luckily for britney they’re not going to court over this…

also why is nobody calling out victor for his lies. once again the double standard. 

The double standard is if a fan ran up to her the same way she did y’all would be dragging them for filth saying poor Britney she can’t go anywhere, she’s traumatized blah blah blah always something. She would HATE a fan doing that to her. And talk about cherry picking evidence Jordan posting that video from Disneyland where she hugs a supposed fan? We have no idea who that is and she must have been in a good mood bc there’s hundreds of stories where she didn’t give a sh—. But y’all will have an excuse for that too. I love Britney but I’ve accepted long ago…she does not and I repeat does not care about her fans and wants her distance from them. She should treat another celeb the same…not run after them screaming in a phony accent like a lunatic✌🏽

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

The double standard is if a fan ran up to her the same way she did y’all would be dragging them for filth saying poor Britney she can’t go anywhere, she’s traumatized blah blah blah always something. She would HATE a fan doing that to her. And talk about cherry picking evidence Jordan posting that video from Disneyland where she hugs a supposed fan? We have no idea who that is and she must have been in a good mood bc there’s hundreds of stories where she didn’t give a sh—. But y’all will have an excuse for that too. I love Britney but I’ve accepted long ago…she does not and I repeat does not care about her fans and wants her distance from them. She should treat another celeb the same…not run after them screaming in a phony accent like a lunatic✌🏽

can you blame her for wanting her distance to be honest? 

5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

If that’s the case, can you blame Victor?

Britney and Victor both exaggerated. This very black and white discussion with no room for gray areas or nuance is not getting us anywhere.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

That’s kinda my point…she understands more than anyone what it’s like to be mobbed and have someone you don’t know run up to you…and then she does exactly what she would hate done to her and making it a violence against women issue? Please the security didn’t even see who it was they were literally swatting away anyone getting too close

• Love 2
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

If that’s the case, can you blame Victor?

Britney and Victor both exaggerated. This very black and white discussion with no room for gray areas or nuance is not getting us anywhere.

and once again i have been saying that… i’m sure things could have been different but they weren’t… either way… i think everyone’s moving on from this topic now… stop being so yesterday

1 minute ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

That’s kinda my point…she understands more than anyone what it’s like to be mobbed and have someone you don’t know run up to you…and then she does exactly what she would hate done to her and making it a violence against women issue? Please the security didn’t even see who it was they were literally swatting away anyone getting too close

well this really wouldn’t have been so blown out of proportion if it was handled differently from both parties involved. but that didn’t happen… what happened happened and that’s really all there is too it…soooo we prolly shouldn’t fantasize on the what ifs in the world, right?

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i think making a police report is actually the smart thing to do for britney. if she didn’t people would claim she doesn’t know where she is. or other dumb *** ****… her filing a police report which actually isn’t filing charges shows that she is actually smart, and her trying to take control of the narrative… but her doing that brings out the karen’s 

How is that smart? It’s just petty.  Especially since her own team said it was standard procedure.  

2 hours ago, Henry. said:

tHe sEcUrItY GuArD WaS DoInG HiS JoB

This SpongeBob SquarePants meme is taking over the internet, but wHaT DoEs  iT mEaN? | For The Win

What he did was absolutely unacceptable, I can't at all of these Exhale bottoms justifying violence, it's crazy 

He did it in public so she deserves a public apology, not in private like a pu$$y

You're disgusting

I’m disgusting because I don’t think he has to issue a public apology if he already apologized to her privately? Girl, get it together.  

And there was no violence.  Violence is defined as behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

the guy didn’t even look back, he just saw a hand coming towards his client and he blocked it.  He intended to block and protect his client, not hurt, damage or kill someone.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block