Britney addresses Vegas incident in new video: "No woman ever deserves to be hit... I have yet to receive a public apology"

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

ugh lipstick alley is dragging her and calling her a Karen for lying about falling to the ground… yet conveniently forgetting the other side lied about her bear hugging him. 

And calling her a Karen for speaking up on male on female violence is something  else.

It’s giving misogyny.

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Well of course, they defend whole rapists over there. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

OMG, why her entourage let her read the comments? It's broke my heart that she's aware about all the disgusting things they said about her, that she deserves and they wanted her to get punch, like WTF??? Don't read these toxic comments, they instert into you brain and eat your mental health! Or if she read it I hope she understand that all celebrities are in the same ships, people from internet are frustrated, hateful trolls!

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

OMg I love her soooo much!! 

AND THIS IS FOR THOSE ON HER OWN FAN FORUM SAYING SHE DESERVED IT!! I can’t believe some of the garbage I was reading here 

Truly at a lost for words as to why that was allowed on a forum that is supposed to be 'pro' Britney. I'll never understand it. 

• Love 3

I’m glad she addressed it and she seems much more comfortable on camera. There was clearly a lot going on and she probably doesn’t remember all the details perfectly in the moment, hence exaggerating falling to the ground when it appears on camera like she just lost balance for a bit.

I wish she would have reviewed the footage before making the video though. Now the GP are really acting like she’s a liar. 

She's looking and sounding good! Glad to see her more confident on video. 

I know someone explained it but it still doesn't make sense that she got knocked down. The fact is, she didn't get knocked down by security. But maybe it is something that happened before the video picked up. She must have really wanted a pic with Victor because she approached again and tapped him. 

She's so sweet and she means well. Hopefully they just give her a public apology. Although the player is supposed to be laying low so who knows. Better to do what she did on video than Sam's failed attempt in Victor's IG comments. It just sucks because Stans will act a mess.

45 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

She's looking and sounding good! Glad to see her more confident on video. 

I know someone explained it but it still doesn't make sense that she got knocked down. The fact is, she didn't get knocked down by security. But maybe it is something that happened before the video picked up. She must have really wanted a pic with Victor because she approached again and tapped him. 

She's so sweet and she means well. Hopefully they just give her a public apology. Although the player is supposed to be laying low so who knows. Better to do what she did on video than Sam's failed attempt in Victor's IG comments. It just sucks because Stans will act a mess.

I think she stumbled on her words there, because she's said (and it's on video) twice before that her glasses fell to the floor and you can see Cade picking them up. She also said she saw him before, then saw him again and wanted to congratulate him on his success the second time she saw him. 

Unfortunately I don't think she'll ever get that public apology, but I'm glad she's kept the pressure and reminding people that no matter what, she did not deserve to be hit. but people will always find an excuse, simply because it's Britney. 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

This is why I love her, the “that’s it” is so her, she’s always been that way, addressing it and calling it what it is yet not expecting much to happen afterwards, it’s her just saying. 

Maybe she didn’t fall but I find myself doing that sometimes making it bigger than it is, a lot happened at the moment but she did say she felt humiliated so it’s understandable she would be a little angry. 

This also proves that how her team are full of **** saying she can’t speak for herself when they can’t even get their stories straight and withholding evidence :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 6
5 hours ago, easy said:

Well of course, they defend whole rapists over there. 

I only recently started visiting that place but that hate they have for her over there is ridiculous 

I defended her in a thread about her mental health (which is gross in itself) and got quoted with the the most idiotic response. Read at your own free will…

Spoiler

Disgusting is the nightly strip tease while her managers collect coin for all the times her fans watch and cheer on a mentally ill woman. Disgusting is aiding and abetting her to abuse her kids and family. Disgusting is when she flashed herself at a kid's soccer match. Disgusting is her need to sleep with every man in sight as a way to end the cship. Disgusting is her fans need to hate on her family. Disgusting is her managers who swoop in and claim they were there for the whole career when they were only there for 5 minutes. Disgusting is when they call her managers decide her mental illness is bad for business.

Disgusting is when her fans attack an innocent basketball player Britney approached and forced herself on. Britney and her fans owe him an apology. He did nothing wrong. Disgusting is how her fans will make death threats against anyone to prevent her from having to admit she is in the wrong. She isn't worth going to jail over. Her fans should not be threatening anyone ever---but risking jail sentence for a mentally ill **** addict who can't admit to being wrong??? Why would anyone hate their own lives that much??

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block