Britney says she has great news coming on Tuesday!

43 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Book announcement :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Most likely why she then posted "saving the date since 2008" as in For the record 2008 documentary: "I'll have a good book one day, a good, mysterious book"  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

THIS! Because Lowkey I think it’s about the book in some capacity, that caption “save the date since 2008 Jamie Lynn” def felt like a snub at her sis for her ****ty book & like you mentioned “a good mysterious book” from For the record. She’s def keeping that word.

but if it’s a new song imma GAG

• Love 5

Urgh.....i have  a problem though. whilst im desperate for new Britney music, if its with will.i.am itll be completely ruined for me. Like literally ANYONE else even Sabi who no one knew who the hell she is/was, but i hate will.i.am music. it sounds exactly the same, robotic sound and i dont get the hype of him whatsoever 

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Urgh.....i have  a problem though. whilst im desperate for new Britney music and i should be bouncing off the walls with excitement, the fact its with will.i.am is completely ruining it for me. Like literally ANYONE else even Sabi who no one knew who the hell she is/was, but i hate will.i.am music. it sounds exactly the same, robotic sound and i dont get the hype of him whatsoever 

And Britney decided to work with him. Case closed. Its her career not yours. If you don’t like it then go stan someone else. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

And Britney decided to work with him. Case closed. Its her career not yours. If you don’t like it then go stan someone else. :neydedance_purple:

excuse me but why the rudeness?? I didnt once say it wasnt her decision FFS. I just said if its with will.i.am i wont be excited. By god, shes free from her cship, yes we all have established she can make her own decisions [well apart from Sam who fans STILL like to slag off for no reason whatsoever], if she wants to work with will, fine, no one's stopping her!! But im allowed an opinion like i am when other artists i like work with people im not keen on! its an opinion, im not stopping her

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block