Britney says she has great news coming on Tuesday!

4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You’re right but he has said her name on live television in the past 24 hours. That alone wouldn’t mean much but to me it means a little more considering there were already rumors before he even mentioned her. Interview Crying GIF

Fine :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

excuse me but why the rudeness?? I didnt once say it wasnt her decision FFS. I just said if its with will.i.am i wont be excited. By god, shes free from her cship, yes we all have established she can make her own decisions [well apart from Sam who fans STILL like to slag off for no reason whatsoever], if she wants to work with will, fine, no one's stopping her!! But im allowed an opinion like i am when other artists i like work with people im not keen on! its an opinion, im not stopping her

Its just the drama of it all, having a song be completely ruined for you and hate it without even listening to it first. Girl like be grateful Britney is even alive to drop a song in the first place. 

• Love 5

Maybe all those British flags on posts recently, the pic of the kitten with a suitcase packed saying ready to go, maybe she’s moving to England? She loves London, and has been treated like **** here. I moved from England to Cali 8 years ago I’ll be miffed if she leaves me here:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

• Like 1

We’re lucky to get any new music so honestly we should be happy and embrace it. Once/if we get an album, then we can be more selective or wishful about who we want to produce.

This is Britney’s choice (again for the second time in over a decade after HMC) 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block