Brightest Morning Star is a bop

Just now, Alio said:

1. I really like this song

2. Fight me I don't care it's a beautiful song

3. Myah is serving vocals

i agreee :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 minute ago, Alio said:

4. You never heard it before ???? Which year is it again, 2023 ?  :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

i have only been a fan since 2020 and having known that myah generally replaced britney, i was discouraged to listen to this album :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Not people here liking this song and dissing Passenger. Passenger eats this song and spits it out.

Passenger is great IN THEORY, but production-wise, it's a mess.  It's mixed horribly.  Also, the chorus of BMS is way catchier than the chorus of Passenger.

"I'll let you lead the way now cause I want you to take the wheel I've never been a passenger though I never knew how good it would feel the road will twist and turn but I know that I am in good hands I've never been a passenger no but we'll see more without a map without a map without a map without a map."

That's a WILD, wordy chorus, and almost the whole chorus is Myah.

Just now, IRunAway said:

Passenger is great IN THEORY, but production-wise, it's a mess.  It's mixed horribly.  Also, the chorus of BMS is way catchier than the chorus of Passenger.

"I'll let you lead the way now cause I want you to take the wheel I've never been a passenger though I never knew how good it would feel the road will twist and turn but I know that I am in good hands I've never been a passenger no but we'll see more without a map without a map without a map without a map."

That's a WILD, wordy chorus, and almost the whole chorus is Myah.

Naaaah. BMS has awful lyrics, awful production and the vocals are terrible. Passenger is an all-around awesome song. Even if Myah is singing. There is nothing wrong with Passenger. I really think it's the only song on the album which is good enough to be on a Britney album.

Do people really think this is Myah singing? I've always thought it was obviously Britney. Her raspy voice is the same in Don't Cry. However, when you listen to Til It's Gone or Body Ache, it's obviously not the same voice. That album is so tragic...

Just now, Viking84 said:

Naaaah. BMS has awful lyrics, awful production and the vocals are terrible. Passenger is an all-around awesome song. Even if Myah is singing. There is nothing wrong with Passenger. I really think it's the only song on the album which is good enough to be on a Britney album.

BMS is simple but not "awful" and yes, I don't like the production on it either, but to be honest, both are bad in comparison to if Britney really contributed fully and TRIED on Tik Tik Boom and Til It's Gone.  Honestly TTB and TIG are clearly more professionally finished than both BMS and Passenger.  BMS and Passenger both sound like demo leaks that get uploaded to YouTube after an era is over.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block