Pictures of Britney and Sam having dinner in vegas

Fact of the matter is, celebrities are used to approaching each other and saying hi. Unfortunately, his security are far too protective and failed to see that BRITNEY SPEARS wanted to say hi. 

Also, Britney has this face on in the pictures: :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

Which is so funny to me :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I just thought of something. Why did Britney even want to talk with this guy or get his photo/autograph??

Do you think Sean Preston and Jayden are fans of his? I feel like she was probably trying to do something nice for her boys 🥺

Considering she herself played basketball, she’s most likely just a fan of the sport and keeps up with the news, according to her she just wanted to congratulate the guy since he was just drafted, no mention of even wanting to take a picture with him, which just makes the guards actions even more excessive!!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

This whole night seems so random. First her seeing him at the hotel and then seeing him again in the restaurant at the other hotel, then getting assaulted, then somehow sitting at Pauly Shore's table. So weird it even all happened.

She’s never going out in public again :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block