Pictures of Britney and Sam having dinner in vegas

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

It had to be after. The incident happened as they were walking into the restaurant so they hadn't sat to eat yet.

She was LIVID! I would be too. Hell, I am!

Yeah you can tell it was after,

look how serious she looks.

I'd be hecka pissed too if that happened to me.

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Is that Pauly shore? Lol

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that's Cade and his partner? I think it's the same guy that was with them at the yacht

That eye witness that took the photo said it was Pauly Shore. Allegedly Britney and her group stole his table so he went back to get his phone lol.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Chaoticluv said:

That eye witness that took the photo said it was Pauly Shore. Allegedly Britney and her group stole his table so he went back to get his phone lol.

Pauly Shore? Oooh

oooh.gif

so they had a reunion 20 years later :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I didn't even see him, I thought they were talking about the people joining Britney and Sam

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I just thought of something. Why did Britney even want to talk with this guy or get his photo/autograph??

Do you think Sean Preston and Jayden are fans of his? I feel like she was probably trying to do something nice for her boys 🥺

Do something nice? She’s paying tons of child support tried to be a great mom to them and they don’t even want to see her even with everything she’s done for them! I doubt her and this basketball guy had anything to do with her kids.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

I just thought of something. Why did Britney even want to talk with this guy or get his photo/autograph??

Do you think Sean Preston and Jayden are fans of his? I feel like she was probably trying to do something nice for her boys 🥺

I thought about it too. And I was  thinking why shouldn't she sent her security guy to talk to his and they could have a photo. But she is too humble and down to earth. She prob wasn't even thinking this could happen. Bc as a celebrity herself she deals with it on a daily basis and no1 is getting slapped. And security should be fired. Like i said any woman could be assaulted like that. Too bad it was Britney.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block