Britney dances to Santana: Maria River Red

Just now, princessmimi said:

Well I think Britney should remind fans of that through her IG because its VERY annoying to constantly to see threads on here of people demanding a new album or making up rumors about new music/videos/performances.

I do agree she should get out of the US and go to another country.

That's what Lindsay Lohan did and now she's sober, happily married and expecting a baby.

Britney seems to love Mexico since she travels there alot, maybe she can move there.

And also now that K-Fed and their brats are moving to Hawaii,

she has no reason to stay in California.

She can move.

Yeah, it's almost like when Britney described the media attention in FTR that she stayed in California when she could've taken the kids and went back to Louisiana until things calmed down.

There's something about CA that keeps her there, I honestly don't think her being in that same home is helpful.

I couldn't imagine, being trapped in a home, nurses and doctors and security telling her she can't leave her home, being secretly recorded by her kids and father allegedly in that home.

Jason Alexander breaking in and crashing the wedding, there seems like so many bad memories and incidences there. 

In regard to her social media, it's puzzling to see the same songs being used over and over, the same 'dance', the same shoes and outfits over and over again. 

Most of the posts are old and for someone not wanting attention, why even bother posting online for awhile. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

Yeah, it's almost like when Britney described the media attention in FTR that she stayed in California when she could've taken the kids and went back to Louisiana until things calmed down.

There's something about CA that keeps her there, I honestly don't think her being in that same home is helpful.

I couldn't imagine, being trapped in a home, nurses and doctors and security telling her she can't leave her home, being secretly recorded by her kids and father allegedly in that home.

Jason Alexander breaking in and crashing the wedding, there seems like so many bad memories and incidences there. 

In regard to her social media, it's puzzling to see the same songs being used over and over, the same 'dance', the same shoes and outfits over and over again. 

Most of the posts are old and for someone not wanting attention, why even bother posting online for awhile. 

Playing the devils advocate- if she stopped posting, b fans would go insane and bombard everyone around her- where is britney?

So, she can't really stop. I mean, she can but fans won't leave her alone.

• Like 1

I remember when Britney posted videos painting pictures, doing yoga, going to the gym, teaching dance to kids, doing Olympic gymnastics (!!!!!!). Now all she does is spin around in her living room alone, half naked with completely awful dancing. Sad.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, willys said:

I remember when Britney posted videos painting pictures, doing yoga, going to the gym, teaching dance to kids, doing Olympic gymnastics (!!!!!!). Now all she does is spin around in her living room alone, half naked with completely awful dancing. Sad.

Things she was most likely forced to do under the conservatorship, but yeah, let's have her go back to that. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Things she was most likely forced to do under the conservatorship, but yeah, let's have her go back to that. 

One of the most idiotic comments I've seen here. How those happy moments of her painting and doing dance classes were "forced"? 

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

Idk tbh with Britney anymore.

She seemed so mature and coherent in her testimony but as soon as she got free,

its like she regressed and acts like a rebellious teenager now when she's 41!

Look I'm not saying she can't dress sxy anymore cause if JLO can do it and she's in her 50s, Britney can too but the problem is,

it seems forced and not natural like she used to be in her prime.

Idk what she was trying to prove with those n.udes.

All it did was push her kids away and make people critize and s.lutshame her hard. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Playing the devils advocate- if she stopped posting, b fans would go insane and bombard everyone around her- where is britney?

So, she can't really stop. I mean, she can but fans won't leave her alone.

I don't think it's the fans that won't leave her alone though, it's the ones that believe the conspiracy theories lol.

On the other hand I can see why people are concerned and how some may see much hasn't changed from when she was in the C Ship versus when it ended. 

• Love 3

Look I'm not saying she can't dress sxy anymore cause if JLO can do it and she's in her 50s, Britney can too but the problem is,

All it did was push her kids away and make people critize and s.lutshame her hard. 

Tarnishing the brand maybe. Guess we'll never know.

• Like 1

I don't mind the n.udes at all for me it's worrying about her being so isolated and the things she brought up about wanting to do she hasn't seem to be doing in her testimony. 

• Love 3
Just now, First Class Diamond said:

I don't think it's the fans that won't leave her alone though, it's the ones that believe the conspiracy theories lol.

On the other hand I can see why people are concerned and how some may see much hasn't changed from when she was in the C Ship versus when it ended. 

But I don't see it either. All she does is post recycled, odd stuff that make people worry or laugh at her. No throwbacks, nothing.

Even the most basic person on the planet needs something. I think we can all agree having a daily routine keeps a peace of mind. If 2020 wasn't a proof of that, I don't know what was.

Having a routine saved that cursed year from ruining my psyche.

It can be smallest things like...making stuff or make up or fashion, books, music. But a routine.

Isolation is still unhealthy as **** though. Even with the best routine indoors.

• Love 1

Despite the fact that her Insta was always different from other celebrities, you can’t deny the content was MUCH better during 2016-2018 and she seemed way healthier. Even the way she talks to the camera is different now. 

In 2017-2018 even her fashion shows were actually good, the clothes were nice and complimented her body, unlike whatever stuff she wears now. I also miss her working out routines. She was so fit back then. 

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

But I don't see it either. All she does is post recycled, odd stuff that make people worry or laugh at her. No throwbacks, nothing.

Even the most basic person on the planet needs something. I think we can all agree having a daily routine keeps a peace of mind. If 2020 wasn't a proof of that, I don't know what was.

Having a routine saved that cursed year from ruining my psyche.

It can be smallest things like...making stuff or make up or fashion, books, music. But a routine.

Isolation is still unhealthy as **** though. Even with the best routine indoors.

I agree, we don't know everything going on in her day to day that's her business. What we do see though is someone that looks isolated, and almost in a sense on a Ferris wheel doing the same thing over and over and over again. 

If she wanted, she could have hair and nail techs come to her home or get out of CA and travel more since her sons will be gone.

Her options now that she's free are endless so it's sad to think the option she might be choosing is to stay in that haunted house, isolated, spinning around in a thong. 

I just hope in the end she will keep healing and getting better, as you said having a routine and not being locked away would help.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

oh so you know for a fact she was happy doing that, Jamie? Tell us more. 

Maybe it's time for you to finally admit that Britney has been getting progressively worse since 2021? Maybe there's an actual reason why her own (almost adult) kids don't want to see her at all? Take off your pink glasses already.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

I agree, we don't know everything going on in her day to day that's her business. What we do see though is someone that looks isolated, and almost in a sense on a Ferris wheel doing the same thing over and over and over again. 

If she wanted, she could have hair and nail techs come to her home or get out of CA and travel more since her sons will be gone.

Her options now that she's free are endless so it's sad to think the option she might be choosing is to stay in that haunted house, isolated, spinning around in a thong. 

I just hope in the end she will keep healing and getting better, as you said having a routine and not being locked away would help.

I am and I will always root for her but I emotionally distanced myself from her because it became to painful to watch.

Fans can yell and shout it's not true but there is something off regardless of what's being said here. How do I know? It's called common sense.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block