Britney dances to Santana: Maria River Red

45 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I just think also cause I'm seen as a nice person,

some people are trying to push me to the edge.

Unfortunately I snapped today but this is new to me.

I just am shocked by how people are treating me differently now cause of my position as mod.

I don't see people talking to Jordan or Glitter like that,

why are they doing that with me?

It really hurts my feelings because I ALWAYS try to be nice to everyone on here but as soon as I express myself or make a mistake, im seen as a horrible person!

UGH!!!

You’re not horrible at all many of the people attacking you today have attacked many of us! Now that you’re a mod you see both sides! The way you were treated today for your opinion is how many of us get treated by people! 

Edited by First Class Diamond
  • Love 6
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

You’re not horrible at all many of the people attacking you today have attacked many of us! Now that you’re a mod you see both sides! The way you were treated today for your opinion is how many of us get treated by people! 

I just can't believe people are so rude to different opinions.

Its only cause I'm a new mod that they're being rude to me.

No one cared what I wrote before I became a mod,

now they do?

I love Britney but I don't put her on a pedestal thinking she's flawless and perfect cause she's not, she's just human.

I consider my opinion kind of like how someone comments on a friend or loved one's appearance, you are honest but with love.

I did that but some people on here twisted it as me being a bully.

UGH!!!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I just can't believe people are so rude to different opinions.

Its only cause I'm a new mod that they're being rude to me.

No one cared what I wrote before I became a mod,

now they do?

I love Britney but I don't put her on a pedestal thinking she's flawless and perfect cause she's not, she's just human.

I consider my opinion kind of like how someone comments on a friend or loved one's appearance, you are honest but with love.

I did that but some people on here twisted it as me being a bully.

UGH!!!

This is my VERY issue with BreatheHeavy, because of one of your mod cohorts.

I will often want to engage more but fear the wrath of a mod for having an opinion that is perhaps “negative,” when it is simply coming from a place of concern, just as I would state of those in my life.

To me, this is what is funny about this site, in that JM will certainly benefit from user engagement yet employs people who discourage it…

None of us know the reality, as we aren’t Britney. So as long as one isn’t harming somebody, then an opinion shouldn’t be attacked, rather engaged upon. 

Constantly praising the actions and decisions of someone does that person no favors, yet some mods think that is necessary for posting on this fan site or risk being blocked or banned.

I hope the best for your experience as a mod and will remain helpful you encourage dialogue and not dismissal.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

I will often want to engage more but fear the wrath of a mod for having an opinion that is perhaps “negative,” when it is simply coming from a place of concern, just as I would state of those in my life.

To me, this is what is funny about this site, in that JM will certainly benefit from user engagement yet employs people who discourage it…

None of us know the reality, as we aren’t Britney. So as long as one isn’t harming somebody, then an opinion shouldn’t be attacked, rather engaged upon. 

Constantly praising the actions and decisions of someone does that person no favors, yet some mods think that is necessary for posting on this fan site or risk being blocked or banned.

I hope the best for your experience as a mod and will remain helpful you encourage dialogue and not dismissal.

Thank you for understanding my perspective.

I am not gonna change my personality just cause of my position.

I have ALWAYS been an honest girl, why should I stop being that cause I'm a mod?

Yes I do have to be more careful how I present myself and respond to people on here cause of my position but I am still a very active member on here.

I don't like that these people are censoring me and telling me what to do in my position.

They don't know me and they have the nerve to be rude and dictate on what I should say and do just because I said my opinion?

This is fkn ridiculous.

• Love 4

ugh i'm so tired of reading the same type of comments from some fans again and again.

can y'all stop acting like these videos are normal? they're not! it's OK to say it for God's sake! it's so obvious you guys are faking it. you KNOW they're bizarre!

and by saying so you're not assuming a diagnosis or anything like that, you're just stating the obvious. it's just ridiculous to me when i read all those comments saying she looks great and completely normal! you know it's not true!

however, that doesn't mean she CAN'T post that kind of videos. it's just that, objectively, they're concerning. that's why everybody says so outside this fandom, because they're not acting like britards. 

being a britney stan is getting so, so hard for me. i'm worried for her, i don't see her doing well, and fans that just praise her every move are just making it worse and making all of us look delusional. then, when you state the obvious, those same fans come after you to tell you you're team CON and things that make 0 sense. and at the end of the day what we all want for her is to be OK. it's just sad. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, CenterofAttention said:

Im here since 2007 and a couple of days ago i got restricted and a warning cause i made a thread asking how u guys feel about something i find odd from her in order to exchange opinions and points of view. As if i was a troll or hater her. This site has always been “on a side” and when ppl do not follow the current side they are team con, banons, or wathever. We are almost 40 and being ordered to behave as 12yrs old fans asking things such as “what flavoir of tea do u think britney preffers in autum”

thats why im most of all a reader here

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

She is not "present". It's sad but it's her choice if there is something else going which (clearly imo there is). I've been through a similar experience and I was blindsided now I know. In other news I've disliked those boots from day one.

Yes at this stage those boots need their own separate thread. 

7 hours ago, ElenaB said:

ugh i'm so tired of reading the same type of comments from some fans again and again.

can y'all stop acting like these videos are normal? they're not! it's OK to say it for God's sake! it's so obvious you guys are faking it. you KNOW they're bizarre!

and by saying so you're not assuming a diagnosis or anything like that, you're just stating the obvious. it's just ridiculous to me when i read all those comments saying she looks great and completely normal! you know it's not true!

however, that doesn't mean she CAN'T post that kind of videos. it's just that, objectively, they're concerning. that's why everybody says so outside this fandom, because they're not acting like britards. 

being a britney stan is getting so, so hard for me. i'm worried for her, i don't see her doing well, and fans that just praise her every move are just making it worse and making all of us look delusional. then, when you state the obvious, those same fans come after you to tell you you're team CON and things that make 0 sense. and at the end of the day what we all want for her is to be OK. it's just sad. 

I’m usually all about “let’s not over analyse her or say stuff that would help team con propaganda”… but it’s just depressing at this point. It’s so unfortunate it’s come to this and this is the kind of content Britney ******* Spears has to share… she’s worth so much more than those random thong videos. 

• Love 2
On 7/5/2023 at 10:31 AM, HairFlipQueen said:

She actually looks unwell in this, it’s in her face and eyes 😰 And she can’t seem to place her feet properly. I’m genuinely worried for her at the moment 💔

There's nothing behind those eyes lately.  My heart can't take any more of these IG posts. 

Edited by handmedown
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

I don't think you're alone. Wether it's fear of the mob with their pitchforks or fear of the mods with their ban button, I'm sure there are many users who simply don't bother to post.  Should you dare to have an opinion that's anything short of full praise for Britney's every action, you risk calls to be immediately banned. It's an odd tactic that Jordan and his minions have decided on because rather than promote engagement, it does the opposite. 

• Love 2
On 7/6/2023 at 9:53 AM, BritneyLover said:

Im here since 2007 and a couple of days ago i got restricted and a warning cause i made a thread asking how u guys feel about something i find odd from her in order to exchange opinions and points of view. As if i was a troll or hater her. This site has always been “on a side” and when ppl do not follow the current side they are team con, banons, or wathever. We are almost 40 and being ordered to behave as 12yrs old fans asking things such as “what flavoir of tea do u think britney preffers in autum”

thats why im most of all a reader here

You suggested she faked her miscarriage, it's highly insensitive, and discussing such a personal matter publicly, particularly when we are aware that individuals connected to Britney might come across this platform, is completely unacceptable. While it is understandable to discuss such topics in private conversations, sharing them openly can cause significant harm and distress.

Perhaps it would be more productive for you to channel your energy towards enhancing your OnlyFans content and providing me samples for evaluation :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I'm serious :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Henry. said:

You suggested she faked her miscarriage, it's highly insensitive, and discussing such a personal matter publicly, particularly when we are aware that individuals connected to Britney might come across this platform, is completely unacceptable. While it is understandable to discuss such topics in private conversations, sharing them openly can cause significant harm and distress.

Perhaps it would be more productive for you to channel your energy towards enhancing your OnlyFans content and providing me samples for evaluation :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I'm serious :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: also who is almost 40? Speak for yourselves 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block