Britney dances to Santana: Maria River Red

3 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

The only time I can remember is when she very first changed it, she posted something with the caption: “Changing my name to River Red!”

Yeah. One of those times the internet googled stuff and thought it was about that movie from 1998 where a kid kills his abusive dad.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Man I really hate to say this but she looks kinda questionable here.

Maybe its cause of her messy hair and makeup.

I know its Britney's choice to look how she wants but I really miss when she used to put effort in her appearance.

She is SUCH a naturally beautiful woman yet doesn't present herself like one.

Like I said, im NOT telling her what to do cause she can do what she wants but just like she can do that, I can say my honest opinion.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I agree and normally I don't think bad of her videos.

Plus her hair and makeup look terrible.

It's not her.

I mean, we all have bad or horrible days, heck even months sometimes. 2020 was a ******* year. But we don't post our bad moments on the internet, just the best ones. So when someone does post, we are shocked.

Our perception changed so much because of the internet.

I do hope she ditches that fugly cottagore crop and the bikini thong and boots. Maybe playing with fashion would benefit her. Maybe even some designing.... The world is hers.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

It's not her.

I mean, we all have bad or horrible days, heck even months sometimes. 2020 was a ******* year. But we don't post our bad moments on the internet, just the best ones. So when someone does post, we are shocked.

Our perception changed so much because of the internet.

I do hope she ditches that fugly cottagore crop and the bikini thong and boots. Maybe playing with fashion would benefit her. Maybe even some designing.... The world is hers.

What do you mean its not her?

Same.

Like I said, I normally don't judge her IG posts but this was odd.

Its like she lost her sense of fashion and how to do her hair and makeup after she got out of the conservatorship.

Heck her teeth are crooked now cause she refuses to use a retainer.

I mean tbh she looked MUCH more presentable during the conservatorship than now.

And if her looking messy and unkept is her way of rebelling and showing she's free, ITS NOT WORKING!

She's just giving people a reason to pick on her.

When you're in the public eye, you have an obligation to keep up with your appearance whether you like it or not cause you're image has ALOT to do with ur fame, career and success.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block