Britney dances to Santana: Maria River Red

19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Lol huh?? What ammo? The media has been making fun of this woman since the dawn of time for merely just existing. Why is everything Britney’s fault?

17 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

….had Sam said something about thee videos to Britney y’all would’ve turned around and accused him of trying to control her life. He can’t win with fans and neither can she.

8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

How should she present herself at home? You think it would be realistic of her to be prim and proper 24/7 to make 10 second dance clip in her living room?

Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

You need to realize she’s a human being and not a robot and not every video she does is going to look pristine or what you perceive as “nice”. 

Finally some damn sense in this thread. People should be embarrassed to call themselves fans the way they so flippantly tear this woman apart for everything. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

She does seems off in the video it's just we are conditioned to approve just super polished things on Ig so everything below that is meh for us.

I do agree she's giving people an ammo to make fun of her and say-oh she did needed a c-ship, look at the mess. She's not doing herself a favor by posting ****ed up things on Ig.

The whole thing reminds me of 2020-21 while her weave was ****ed up and everything and then we heard she was forbidden to do nails, spa....

The longer this goes, the harder it is to make excuses for her.

I sadly agree about her seeming a little off in this video.

Quality over quantity when it comes to these videos, I could be wrong, but it seems like she wakes up decides to put the same shoes and stuff on and do the same dance to the same music over and over again and spend her days like that.

I'm not suggesting this is all she does all day every day, but it be cool to see some variation in the posts.

It's her prerogative though., 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

How should she present herself at home? You think it would be realistic of her to be prim and proper 24/7 to make 10 second dance clip in her living room?

I actually do agree with you that it’s not relevant how “pristine” or “perfect” she looks that matters. Who cares if she doesn’t have perfectly styled hair or red carpet clothes on? I dont. 

What concerns me with Britney isn’t so much those things, but the way they’re part of an overall picture and a pattern that adds up to her not being ok. And I don’t think she’s ok, I haven’t for months and especially not after this video. I just hope she can get help. 

2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Because drama sells and when you are a permanent A lister, you are under a microscope you like that or not. When a serious accusation like mth comes out, you would not want to be seen with a smeared make up, unbrushed hair etc.

Ok, so according to your logic, that makes it ok to use this video you deem as “not so nice” as an example to why Britney constantly gets bullied. 

• Like 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

I actually do agree with you that it’s not relevant how “pristine” or “perfect” she looks that matters. Who cares if she doesn’t have perfectly styled hair or red carpet clothes on? I dont. 

What concerns me with Britney isn’t so much those things, but the way they’re part of an overall picture and a pattern that adds up to her not being ok. And I don’t think she’s ok, I haven’t for months and especially not after this video. I just hope she can get help. 

How could she be okay?

Her sons are about to move to Hawaii.

The media is still putting out trash stories about her.

Her inner circle seems to be leaking things to the press.

The effects of the C ship and being drugged and over worked.

Being scared of people and isolated.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

She’s already said she’s getting help on her Instagram. It’s clear you refuse to believe it for whatever reason cause you keep regurgitating the same narrative. Healing isn’t linear. You sound like a broken record. 

• Love 3
Just now, First Class Diamond said:

How could she be okay?

Her sons are about to move to Hawaii.

The media is still putting out trash stories about her.

Her inner circle seems to be leaking things to the press.

The effects of the C ship and being drugged and over worked.

Being scared of people and isolated.

Well yeah, all of that. It must be very difficult.

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Well yeah, all of that. It must be very difficult.

For sure which is why isolation isn't always so good.

No one is saying go out into an arena and be surrounded by thousands of people, but it seems like majority of her time is spent at home.

Yes we don't know her every move, just saying it feels like she's isolated at home. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

She’s already said she’s getting help on her Instagram. It’s clear you refuse to believe it for whatever reason cause you keep regurgitating the same narrative. Healing isn’t linear. You sound like a broken record. 

She said that months ago and is getting worse, who knows what’s going on behind the scenes but I’m genuinely concerned about her well-being. It looks to me like she’s getting worse, but yes I do understand that healing is a process and isn’t always in a straight line. 

• Love 2
Just now, First Class Diamond said:

For sure which is why isolation isn't always so good.

No one is saying go out into an arena and be surrounded by thousands of people, but it seems like majority of her time is spent at home.

Yes we don't know her every move, just saying it feels like she's isolated at home. 

Possibly yes, but as you said we don’t know who she surrounds herself with and where she goes. It might seem that way because she only presents a tiny percentage of herself to us online.

She might have a very active social life for all we know. It’s so easy to paint a certain picture on Insta, which is why part of me still thinks she *might* be trolling with a lot of her posts. 

All I know for sure is that the things she does choose to put out, make her look a certain way that rings alarm bells to me. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

She said that months ago and is getting worse, who knows what’s going on behind the scenes but I’m genuinely concerned about her well-being. It looks to me like she’s getting worse, but yes I do understand that healing is a process and isn’t always in a straight line. 

2 months ago is months ago? And how can you tell she's getting worse? Are you her personal physician? Do you live with her and Sam? Do you attend therapy sessions with her? I love how to users like you, if something isn't going the way you THINK it should go, that means it's not working and therefore things are getting worse. And why are you so presumptuous in thinking that whatever is going on behind the scenes is bad? Constant projection and negativity from so many of this fan base. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I really appreciate and admire your honesty in posting this, especially as a mod. It’s good not to be in an echo chamber on here. 

Thank you.

I have always been a VERY honest person and that won't change.

However due to my new position,

I have to be more careful how I write my opinions cause everyone is watching my behavior and plus I want to be taken seriously as a mod.

Yeah like I said, my comments are not with bad intentions,

its more out of concern because I did read online that having an unkept appearance may indicate that something is going on mentally.

And I know this because when I was in depression for 3 years,

I didn't keep or maintain my looks at all.

I was too devastated by personal trauma to care.

But eventually I got into therapy and now I'm over my depression and I'm happier and maintain my appearance.

I actually dress up more now than before.

NOT saying im a psychologist or that I know Britney's condition but MAYBE she might be dealing with depression due to the trauma of the conservatorship and the horrible facility she went to.

I think therapy would do wonders for her and it might save her life.

like it did mine.

I wouldn't be the person that you guys see today on Exhale if it weren't for therapy healing my depression and trauma.

• Love 9
Just now, princessmimi said:

Thank you.

I have always been a VERY honest person and that won't change.

However due to my new position,

I have to be more careful how I write my opinions cause everyone is watching my behavior and plus I want to be taken seriously as a mod.

Yeah like I said, my comments are not with bad intentions,

its more out of concern because I did read online that having an unkept appearance may indicate that something is going on mentally.

And I know this because when I was in depression for 3 years,

I didn't keep or maintain my looks at all.

I was too devastated by personal trauma to care.

But eventually I got into therapy and now I'm over my depression and I'm happier and maintain my appearance.

I actually dress up more now than before.

NOT saying im a psychologist or that I know Britney's condition but MAYBE she might be dealing with depression due to the trauma of the conservatorship and the horrible facility she went to.

I think therapy would do wonders for it and it might save her life.

like it did mine.

I wouldn't be the person that you guys see today on Exhale if it weren't for therapy healing my depression and trauma.

So proud of you! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I gave you examples where she looks decent. People should take care of their hygiene regardless they are in or out of their house, come on now.

So because her makeup looks messy and her hair isn't brushed therefore she doesn't take care of her hygiene? How did we make such a drastic leap? 

• Love 1
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

2 months ago is months ago? And how can you tell she's getting worse? Are you her personal physician? Do you live with her and Sam? Do you attend therapy sessions with her? I love how to users like you, if something isn't going the way you THINK it should go, that means it's not working and therefore things are getting worse. And why are you so presumptuous in thinking that whatever is going on behind the scenes is bad? Constant projection and negativity from so many of this fan base. 

I just have eyes and can read her captions and see her videos, and hear her talking, that’s the only “expertise” I have. It looks bad to me. I’ve already stated many times over that I might be very wrong, this is all just an opinion. If I’m wrong I hold my hands up and admit it, I always do. 

I want only the best for her, and for her children who she adores. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

So because her makeup looks messy and her hair isn't brushed therefore she doesn't take care of her hygiene? How did we make such a drastic leap? 

Oh stop. There is a video of her working out with the make up on. That's ever cosmeticians nightmare. The skin needs to breathe and needs to be moisturized. And hair needs brushing too so the extensions last longer.

3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Possibly yes, but as you said we don’t know who she surrounds herself with and where she goes. It might seem that way because she only presents a tiny percentage of herself to us online.

She might have a very active social life for all we know. It’s so easy to paint a certain picture on Insta, which is why part of me still thinks she *might* be trolling with a lot of her posts. 

All I know for sure is that the things she does choose to put out, make her look a certain way that rings alarm bells to me. 

I doubt she has a very active social life, she doesn't want to attend Sam's events.

Britney doesn't seem to have women in her life as the phots from Mexico, and the recent boat pictures suggest.

It's almost like there's no girl time, or anything going on, again I could be wrong just how I feel. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block