Britney dances to Santana: Maria River Red

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

What do you mean its not her?

Same.

Like I said, I normally don't judge her IG posts but this was odd.

Its like she lost her sense of fashion and how to do her hair and makeup after she got out of the conservatorship.

Heck her teeth are crooked now cause she refuses to use a retainer.

I mean tbh she looked MUCH more presentable during the conservatorship than now.

And if her looking messy and unkept is her way of rebelling and showing she's free, ITS NOT WORKING!

She's just giving people a reason to pick on her.

When you're in the public eye, you have an obligation to keep up with your appearance whether you like it or not cause you're image has ALOT to do with ur fame, career and success.

She does seems off in the video it's just we are conditioned to approve just super polished things on Ig so everything below that is meh for us.

I do agree she's giving people an ammo to make fun of her and say-oh she did needed a c-ship, look at the mess. She's not doing herself a favor by posting ****ed up things on Ig.

The whole thing reminds me of 2020-21 while her weave was ****ed up and everything and then we heard she was forbidden to do nails, spa....

The longer this goes, the harder it is to make excuses for her.

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

She does seems off in the video it's just we are conditioned to approve just super polished things on Ig so everything below that is meh for us.

I do agree she's giving people an ammo to make fun of her and say-oh she did needed a c-ship, look at the mess. She's not doing herself a favor by posting ****ed up things on Ig.

The whole thing reminds me of 2020-21 while her weave was ****ed up and everything and then we heard she was forbidden to do nails, spa....

I mean seriously I know she's never really been glamorous even during her prime on days off.

I just wonder if she's really that damaged from the conservatorship,

that she can't maintain her looks anymore.

Yes she has a very fit and in shape body but whats the point  of having one when you present yourself badly looking like you just got out of bed  with leftover make up on and put on a thong and decided to make a cringey azz video on IG?

It makes me sad that people especially the new generation only associate her with her weird af instagram, when she was such a badazz and awesome popstar when she was young.

She is sadly ruining her legacy and there's nothing we can do about it.

I do have a few questions though:

Sam is her husband and most likely sees these videos being taped.

Why doesn't he tell Britney the truth and that they make her look bad?

Isn't he embarassed about those videos, the n.udes and her behavior?

I would think he would be.

Its just odd in my opinion that he hasn't told her how it makes her look.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I mean seriously I know she's never really been glamorous even during her prime on days off.

Yes she has a very fit and in shape body but whats the point  of having one when you present yourself badly looking like you just got out of bed  with leftover make up on and put on a thong and decided to make a cringey azz video on IG?

It makes me sad that people especially the new generation only associate her with her weird af instagram, when she was such a badazz and awesome popstar when she was young.

I'm more annoyed he monetizes it by putting ads on those days on his Ig but it's kinda forbidden to talk about him on this  site so I wont.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I can’t imagine what it would be like to have her natural beauty and yet she presents herself like this :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I know.

I dont get why she whined so much about not being able to go to salons in the conservatorship yet now when she's free, she doesn't.

It also makes me sad that she destroyed her old beautiful smile because she refuses to wear a retainer.

You know I'm starting to believe that her messy and unkept appearance is her way of showing she's free and that she's "rebellious" but its BACKFIRING!
Have u seen how brutal her IG comments and even exhale comments are??

I used to think Britney was the most GORGEOUS girl EVER when she was young and I kinda had a little girl crush on her when I was growing up.

I never thought as a child, that she would EVER become this messy and unkept woman! EVER!

And idk if it was team con's idea or hers but her nose job was the WORST decision she EVER made on her looks!

She looked FLAWLESS before and now her nose is too thin for her face,

which gave her the infamous joker smile.

Yeah she did look good in 2016 but she didn't look like Classic Britney cause she chopped up her nose.

I think the only plastic surgery she should've gotten was botox because idk if u noticed but she has ALOT of lines on her forehead especially in 2018-2021.

BTW I hope anyone who reads this that is  thinking im being judgmental and mean knows that IM NOT.

I'M JUST SAYING MY OPINION!

I still love Britney otherwise do you think I'd be a Mod on here if I didn't?

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, princessmimi said:

Sam already said he doesn't like her videos and I think that's why she told him to go away in the boat bc he was trying to ruin her video. But it's getting harder to defend her IG lately. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Lol huh?? What ammo? The media has been making fun of this woman since the dawn of time for merely just existing. Why is everything Britney’s fault?

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'm more annoyed he monetizes it by putting ads on those days on his Ig but it's kinda forbidden to talk about him on this  site so I wont.

Yeah I'm not gonna get into that topic but yeah its just weird.

Like if my spouse was filming weird videos for social media,

I'd tell them about how it makes them look bad.

This just shows that Britney doesn't have anyone looking out for.

Yes he might love her but idk its just odd, thats all.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

….had Sam said something about thee videos to Britney y’all would’ve turned around and accused him of trying to control her life. He can’t win with fans and neither can she.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

Sam already said he doesn't like her videos and I think that's why she told him to go away in the boat bc he was trying to ruin her video. But it's getting harder to defend her IG lately. 

Oh wow idk that.

I swear Britney is mentally like a teenager cause what middle lady posts videos of them dancing in a THONG and a crop top??

I hate K-Fed, Team Con and her family!

THEY DESTROYED HER!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

….had Sam said something about thee videos to Britney y’all would’ve turned around and accused him of trying to control her life. He can’t win with fans and neither can she.

Well that's true.

I forgot lots of fans don't like him.

He's either damned if u do and damned if u dont and thats the price to pay for being her husband.

23 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I can’t imagine what it would be like to have her natural beauty and yet she presents herself like this :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

How should she present herself at home? You think it would be realistic of her to be prim and proper 24/7 to make 10 second dance clip in her living room?

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Ammo to make statements like these:

(Posted today)

And so because Britney’s not acting accordingly, therefore it’s her fault people are making stories about her?  When she was acting “normal” back in the day the media still found ammo to make her look bad on the press, so what was the reasoning for that?

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know.

I dont get why she whined so much about not being able to go to salons in the conservatorship yet now when she's free, she doesn't.

It also makes me sad that she destroyed her old beautiful smile because she refuses to wear a retainer.

You know I'm starting to believe that her messy and unkept appearance is her way of showing she's free and that she's "rebellious" but its BACKFIRING!
Have u seen how brutal her IG comments and even exhale comments are??

I used to think Britney was the most GORGEOUS girl EVER when she was young and I kinda had a little girl crush on her when I was growing up.

I never thought as a child, that she would EVER become this messy and unkept woman! EVER!

And idk if it was team con's idea or hers but her nose job was the WORST decision she EVER made on her looks!

She looked FLAWLESS before and now her nose is too thin for her face,

which gave her the infamous joker smile.

Yeah she did look good in 2016 but she didn't look like Classic Britney cause she chopped up her nose.

I think the only plastic surgery she should've gotten was botox because idk if u noticed but she has ALOT of lines on her forehead especially in 2018-2021.

BTW I hope anyone who reads this that is  thinking im being judgmental and mean knows that IM NOT.

I'M JUST SAYING MY OPINION!

I still love Britney otherwise do you think I'd be a Mod on here if I didn't?

I really appreciate and admire your honesty in posting this, especially as a mod. It’s good not to be in an echo chamber on here. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

And so because Britney’s not acting accordingly, therefore it’s her fault people are making stories about her?  When she was acting “normal” back in the day the media still found ammo to make her look bad on the press, so what was the reasoning for that?

Because drama sells and when you are a permanent A lister, you are under a microscope you like that or not. When a serious accusation like mth comes out, you would not want to be seen with a smeared make up, unbrushed hair etc.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block