Britney dances to Santana: Maria River Red

14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

She’s already said she’s getting help on her Instagram. It’s clear you refuse to believe it for whatever reason cause you keep regurgitating the same narrative. Healing isn’t linear. You sound like a broken record. 

Do you really feel any signs that Britney is getting better? For me, it's just the opposite. She seems to be getting worse. More and more isolated, but alienated, out of reality. It doesn't even sound like the same fierce, conscious Britney from the deposition. She changed too much from 2021 here, and for the worse.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I just have eyes and can read her captions and see her videos, and hear her talking, that’s the only “expertise” I have. It looks bad to me. I’ve already stated many times over that I might be very wrong, this is all just an opinion. If I’m wrong I hold my hands up and admit it, I always do. 

I want only the best for her, and for her children who she adores. 

I have eyes as well and I'm not constantly looking for problems or over analyzing silly videos that she posts to look for a reason to say, 'she's not ok'. Would you be 'ok' after 14 years of trauma? But please tell us what your version of 'ok' looks like then. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thank you.

I have always been a VERY honest person and that won't change.

However due to my new position,

I have to be more careful how I write my opinions cause everyone is watching my behavior and plus I want to be taken seriously as a mod.

Yeah like I said, my comments are not with bad intentions,

its more out of concern because I did read online that having an unkept appearance may indicate that something is going on mentally.

And I know this because when I was in depression for 3 years,

I didn't keep or maintain my looks at all.

I was too devastated by personal trauma to care.

But eventually I got into therapy and now I'm over my depression and I'm happier and maintain my appearance.

I actually dress up more now than before.

NOT saying im a psychologist or that I know Britney's condition but MAYBE she might be dealing with depression due to the trauma of the conservatorship and the horrible facility she went to.

I think therapy would do wonders for her and it might save her life.

like it did mine.

I wouldn't be the person that you guys see today on Exhale if it weren't for therapy healing my depression and trauma.

Britney could benefit from hobbies and a routine and not even a heavy routine.

An unkept appearance can definitely signal sadness and depression which Britney has mentioned to the courts.

She just seems very isolated and still kept away, whether that's on her own merit or her new so called team.

Hopefully she gets better in time and chooses to do more, she has the world at her fingertips. 

• Love 4
Just now, Joel Santos said:

Do you really feel any signs that Britney is getting better? For me, it's just the opposite. She seems to be getting worse. More and more isolated, but alienated, out of reality. It doesn't even sound like the same fierce, conscious Britney from the deposition. She changed too much from 2021 here, and for the worse.

My guess is part of that change had to do with becoming free, and her kids not wanting anything to do with her.

It's sad too because she loves her sons so much and worked so hard and did so much to give them a great life only for them to turn their back on her and not support her. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thank you.

I have always been a VERY honest person and that won't change.

However due to my new position,

I have to be more careful how I write my opinions cause everyone is watching my behavior and plus I want to be taken seriously as a mod.

Yeah like I said, my comments are not with bad intentions,

its more out of concern because I did read online that having an unkept appearance may indicate that something is going on mentally.

And I know this because when I was in depression for 3 years,

I didn't keep or maintain my looks at all.

I was too devastated by personal trauma to care.

But eventually I got into therapy and now I'm over my depression and I'm happier and maintain my appearance.

I actually dress up more now than before.

NOT saying im a psychologist or that I know Britney's condition but MAYBE she might be dealing with depression due to the trauma of the conservatorship and the horrible facility she went to.

I think therapy would do wonders for her and it might save her life.

like it did mine.

I wouldn't be the person that you guys see today on Exhale if it weren't for therapy healing my depression and trauma.

Your story is very inspiring and I’m so glad you’ve been able to get some healing from the darkness of your depression 💕

I understand and battle it daily, along with severe OCD, and anxiety. Plus I’ve dealt with addiction issues in the past.  It’s not a good place to be at all, but I think recognising it is essential to begin to heal from it. 

You’re so right that our effort for our appearance can slide with mental health issues, that’s for sure. Also though, I think some people are just naturally a bit lazy in that area haha, I know Britney has never been one to make loads of effort with her hair/makeup and I relate to that too…! 😅 I’m just saying that her appearance could be mental health related or it could just be her natural demeanour. 

She did say she’s in therapy so I hope it’s going well for her and helping, I really think ALL of us should have therapy at some point in our lives, as it’s so beneficial! 

Anyway I’m so glad you’re a mod and can offer a balanced viewpoint on here, it’s much appreciated! 😘

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Oh stop. There is a video of her working out with the make up on. That's ever cosmeticians nightmare. The skin needs to breathe and needs to be moisturized. And hair needs brushing too so the extensions last longer.

So because she works out with make on that means she doesn't practice proper hygiene? 

6 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

I doubt she has a very active social life, she doesn't want to attend Sam's events.

Britney doesn't seem to have women in her life as the phots from Mexico, and the recent boat pictures suggest.

It's almost like there's no girl time, or anything going on, again I could be wrong just how I feel. 

Oh that’s interesting yes you’re right, she’s not often seen with other women. I did notice that on the recent boat video actually, just lots of men around! 

Hopefully she has some good friends in her life who she can be real with. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

So because she works out with make on that means she doesn't practice proper hygiene? 

Stop twisting my damn words. AGAIN, I didnt say that.

But if you are so damn curious, yes, working out with a make up on is bad for the skin. No doctor or cosmetician recommends it. It can be her being ignorant or just having a bad hygiene due to issues.

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Stop twisting my damn words. AGAIN, I didnt say that.

But if you are so damn curious, yes, working out with a make up on is bad for the skin. No doctor or cosmetician recommends it. It can be her being ignorant or just having a bad hygiene due to issues.

I'm not twisting anything, you're the one making these assumptions. 

7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I have eyes as well and I'm not constantly looking for problems or over analyzing silly videos that she posts to look for a reason to say, 'she's not ok'. Would you be 'ok' after 14 years of trauma? But please tell us what your version of 'ok' looks like then. 

A person being “ok” looks different for everyone, there’s no blueprint or standard for it I don’t think. I just don’t think this is it for Britney. I feel like she’s not in control of her body movements, her facial expressions, her eyes even.

Her voice even sounds so off to me. When she spoke her court statement she sounded so coherent and “present”, as someone else said upthread. Even since then she seems to have gone downhill. 

A question I have for you is: why do my posts bother you so much? Why do any posts pointing these things out bother you? To me, being a fan is being able to see all perspectives, not just to worship our idol and see no wrong at all. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh that’s interesting yes you’re right, she’s not often seen with other women. I did notice that on the recent boat video actually, just lots of men around! 

Hopefully she has some good friends in her life who she can be real with. 

I hope so too, many of the women that have been around usually end up out of her life quick like Vicky T. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

Britney could benefit from hobbies and a routine and not even a heavy routine.

An unkept appearance can definitely signal sadness and depression which Britney has mentioned to the courts.

She just seems very isolated and still kept away, whether that's on her own merit or her new so called team.

Hopefully she gets better in time and chooses to do more, she has the world at her fingertips. 

True.

I mean I think its great that she's taken the long break that's she had.

She was working since the 90s and never really got a break except when she married K-Fed and had her kids.

I think maybe because Britney was isolated for so long in the conservatorship,

that she got used to it. Maybe mentally it makes her feel comfortable cause she's been forced to deal with that for so long.

I think with time, she might get better but then again idk cause a few months ago, when she went to a restaurant someone filmed her.

Maybe she doesn't want people to gawk at her if she goes out in public.

But then again Britney is at the level of fame that MJ had and he rarely could ever leave his house cause he'd be bombarded with crazy fans and paparazzi.

I feel like Britney would be harassed as much as him or even more.

I don't blame her for not leaving her house, I wouldn't either if I was that famous.

• Love 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

True.

I mean I think its great that she's taken the long break that's she had.

She was working since the 90s and never really got a break except when she married K-Fed and had her kids.

I think maybe because Britney was isolated for so long in the conservatorship,

that she got used to it. Maybe mentally it makes her feel comfortable cause she's been forced to deal with that for so long.

I think with time, she might get better but then again idk cause a few months ago, when she went to a restaurant someone filmed her.

Maybe she doesn't want people to gawk at her if she goes out in public.

But then again Britney is at the level of fame that MJ had and he rarely could ever leave his house cause he'd be bombarded with crazy fans and paparazzi.

I feel like Britney would be harassed as much as him or even more.

I don't blame her for not leaving her house, I wouldn't either if I was that famous.

I remember Britney saying in her testimony to the courts that she wanted a 2 or 3 year break so maybe in a year or two she will return to doing something in the industry.

Like many mentioned though she can go anywhere in the world she doesn't have to be locked away in California.

If she spent some time in London the paparazzi rules are very strict out there.

It's not like she can't leave her home, I get the feeling she's choosing to isolate there. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Your story is very inspiring and I’m so glad you’ve been able to get some healing from the darkness of your depression 💕

I understand and battle it daily, along with severe OCD, and anxiety. Plus I’ve dealt with addiction issues in the past.  It’s not a good place to be at all, but I think recognising it is essential to begin to heal from it. 

You’re so right that our effort for our appearance can slide with mental health issues, that’s for sure. Also though, I think some people are just naturally a bit lazy in that area haha, I know Britney has never been one to make loads of effort with her hair/makeup and I relate to that too…! 😅 I’m just saying that her appearance could be mental health related or it could just be her natural demeanour. 

She did say she’s in therapy so I hope it’s going well for her and helping, I really think ALL of us should have therapy at some point in our lives, as it’s so beneficial! 

Anyway I’m so glad you’re a mod and can offer a balanced viewpoint on here, it’s much appreciated! 😘

Thank you. :) 

I just felt like I had to say that for people can understand why I'm saying the things I'm saying about Britney on here.

Yeah I also have anxiety too and a diagnosis but I don't want to say it cause its personal and also I don't want it change your guys' perspective on me.

Well I guess that's true,

Even when she was young, she looked messy on her off days.

There was even a thread on here a while ago about that topic lol

But then again I understand cause on my days off, 

I wear my glasses, jeans and a t-shirt but when I go out to socialize or fancy events, I wear my contacts, nice pants/skirt,  makeup and a fancy blouse.

Like yesterday,

I went to the zoo with my mom and I dressed up in a cheetah top, black leather pants, contacts and makeup and I think I looked good.

I don't dress up often but when I do,

I think I look nice.

So I can see where Britney's coming from HOWEVER since she's a celebrity and has a VERY public IG account, she should take in consideration that millions of people will see her posts and videos and will judge her on them.

You know it seems like she had much normal IG posts during her conservatorship than now.

I noticed how back then it seemed more lighthearted and fun.

I miss her videos of her doing fashion shows and painting.

She should get back to that, they're better than her cringey azz n.udes and thong videos.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

She actually looks unwell in this, it’s in her face and eyes 😰 And she can’t seem to place her feet properly. I’m genuinely worried for her at the moment 💔

You people have been saying the same thing since 2007 :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

I remember Britney saying in her testimony to the courts that she wanted a 2 or 3 year break so maybe in a year or two she will return to doing something in the industry.

Like many mentioned though she can go anywhere in the world she doesn't have to be locked away in California.

If she spent some time in London the paparazzi rules are very strict out there.

It's not like she can't leave her home, I get the feeling she's choosing to isolate there. 

Well I think Britney should remind fans of that through her IG because its VERY annoying to constantly to see threads on here of people demanding a new album or making up rumors about new music/videos/performances.

I do agree she should get out of the US and go to another country.

That's what Lindsay Lohan did and now she's sober, happily married and expecting a baby.

Britney seems to love Mexico since she travels there alot, maybe she can move there.

And also now that K-Fed and their brats are moving to Hawaii,

she has no reason to stay in California.

She can move.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

A person being “ok” looks different for everyone, there’s no blueprint or standard for it I don’t think. I just don’t think this is it for Britney. I feel like she’s not in control of her body movements, her facial expressions, her eyes even.

Her voice even sounds so off to me. When she spoke her court statement she sounded so coherent and “present”, as someone else said upthread. Even since then she seems to have gone downhill. 

A question I have for you is: why do my posts bother you so much? Why do any posts pointing these things out bother you? To me, being a fan is being able to see all perspectives, not just to worship our idol and see no wrong at all. 

I think phrasing it as nebulous as 'a person being ok looks different to everyone' just minimizes any work that Britney may be putting in to getting better, and that's the problem I have with not just your statements (not sure why you think you're being singled out), but with anyone else who has that same line of thinking.

It serves as faux concern, and pretty much says to people like Britney who are not the perfect patient that the healing they're doing is not good enough. Saying things like she's not in control of her body, her facial expressions, is just belittling first of all, because at the end of the day, none of us know her (unless you personally do).
How is comparing how she was at her testimony an adequate barometer of the type of person she should be moving forward? So because she doesn't portray that in her videos all the time, therefore means she's failed or is getting worse? Who made you the judge of that?

Constantly judging her based on the videos she puts out is equally, if not more worse, than what her detractors and team con does on a daily basis.  

The only person who should feel good about Britney's healing journey is Britney herself and she has nothing to prove/owe to any of us — to me, that's what being a caring fan is about. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block