Britney dances to Santana: Maria River Red

Honestly, getting hard to watch. I won’t judge but I wish things were different. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: She is SO above this. 

Also starting to accept she may never get the justice she deserves. It’s wrong and ****ed up, but public opinion is everything and this big “fxck you” she thinks she’s giving team Con… yeah, it only makes them seem more legitimate for the dumb GP. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 1
Just now, rodrigobjs said:

Oh, nice babe. I didn’t even bully this person. But if you’re okay with bullying Britney.. that’s on you! I’m just curious what are you guys doing on a Britney Spears’ forum. I’m still like wtf @Jordan Miller

Keep digging on your own grave hun. Unnecessary tagging a moderator also violates the rules of the site. Ask any moderator to confirm so, enjoy a report one more time.

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Keep digging on your own grave hun. Unnecessary tagging a moderator also violates the rules of the site. Ask any moderator to confirm so, enjoy a report one more time.

Do whatever you want. I think it’s a shame to bully Britney Spears after all she’s been trough, specially in place where people were supposed to be her “fans”. Shame on people who still believe that “bad make up” or “dancing videos on Instagram” are synonyms of mental integrity or maturity. Britney doesn’t deserve that.. actually, no one does.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Matou said:

Like others said she looks like she is sad, this video remind me the one with the french song where she was crying.

Then the outfit ... it doesn't fit the song at all, well it's always the same thing, again & again ... plus the sign at the end :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Yeah, this video is depressing on so many levels. I literally couldn’t finish it. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

So sad to read this on a Britney Spears’ website!! Suddenly I thought I was on her Instagram comments section. Your comment is really disgusting.. and what disappoint me the most is knowing that you are a mod here. @Jordan Millerwtf

You're here to read this instead : "Slay girl, omg she is sliving look at her ! 2002ney is that you ?"

It's like the first time @princessmimi really judge an IG post and there are waaay worse comments than this one. A LOT of people and fans are concerned because they want the best for her that's all and there are things to discuss.

I mean can we have an opinion ?

• Love 2

Do whatever you want. I think it’s a shame to bully Britney Spears after all she’s been trough, specially in place where people were supposed to be her “fans”. Shame on people who still believe that “bad make up” or “dancing videos on Instagram” are synonyms of mental integrity or maturity. Britney doesn’t deserve that.. actually, no one does.

With the exception of some obvious Team Con plants (including losers like Victoria), most fans just want Britney to be happy. I try to never judge her IG, but I can also sadly acknowledge posts like this will NOT help Britney’s legal fights. We all know how the “law” system works without public scrutiny. Image is everything. 

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

You're here to read this instead : "Slay girl, omg she is sliving look at her ! 2002ney is that you ?"

It's like the first time @princessmimi really judge an IG post and there are waaay worse comments than this one. A LOT of people and fans are concerned because they want the best for her that's all and there are things to discuss.

I mean can we have an opinion ?

Omg of course not! That’s not what I meant. The part that really got me was the “she was more presentable when she was under the conservatorship”. I got really disgusted when I read that. But yes, I do believe we should have opinions and discussions about everything. But opinions are veeeery different from bullying people. People here are bullying Britney for being herself. Do you think it’s acceptable saying those kind of things to anyone?? I’m being very polite here and people are reporting me.. why worst things can be said about Britney and we should think it’s acceptable??

Edited by rodrigobjs
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

With the exception of some obvious Team Con plants (including losers like Victoria), most fans just want Britney to be happy. I try to never judge her IG, but I can also sadly acknowledge posts like this will NOT help Britney’s legal fights. We all know how the “law” system works without public scrutiny. Image is everything. 

Kinda! But I still think sometimes people are just mean to her with the excuse of “I’m saying this because I CARE about her”. Come on, she’s an adult.. she’s been under the Team Con and media eyes for so long.. let her be. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, rodrigobjs said:

Omg of course not! That’s not what I meant. The part that really got me was the “she was more presentable when she was under the conservatorship”. I got really disgusted when I read that. But yes, I do believe we should have opinions and discussions about everything. But opinions are veeeery different from bullying people. People here are bullying Britney for being herself. Do you think it’s acceptable saying those kind of things to anyone?? I’m being very polite here and people are reporting me.. why worst things can be said about Britney and we should think it’s acceptable??

Ok I have to agree for this part but I know mimi didn't want to say that a cship is needed or others crazy things, it's just about a look. It wasn't well said.

5 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

but I can also sadly acknowledge posts like this will NOT help Britney’s legal fights.

Ok, but this isn’t 2007….They’re going to look at the evidence Rosengart presents them and make a decision based on that, not Britney dancing in her living on instagram. 

Kinda! But I still think sometimes people are just mean to her with the excuse of “I’m saying this because I CARE about her”. Come on, she’s an adult.. she’s been under the Team Con and media eyes for so long.. let her be. 

I get what you’re saying cause sometimes I bite my tongue too just because I don’t want to help Team Con spread their propaganda. That is why i never use words like unstable, erratic, etc. 

That being said, as an old school fan, it just sucks to see "updates" like this.

I hope that if Britney reads here, she is aware that most of her actual fans only have her best interest at heart. I personally cant wait for Team Con to go down - sadly this behavior is only pushing that fantasy farther away. 

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Ok, but this isn’t 2007….They’re going to look at the evidence Rosengart presents them and make a decision based on that, not Britney dancing in her living on instagram. 

Honestly, even Rosengart doesn’t seem as sharp and motivated as he used to be - and maybe that’s due to the GP not caring that much again. Yeah justice takes time and all, but NONE of us believed he would get her out so quickly too - we thought it would take years. 

Pennywise had evidence that Britney was abused and chose to look the other way again and again - and not only cause Rosengart wasn’t around. She knew the GP wasn’t in on it, so she stalled. Again and again. 

It’s not even JUST about the court. Loucifer should’ve be out of business now, not fixing her ugly and lost cause of a face. People should be ashamed to collaborate with her. If Britney had played her cards differently with her image and resisted temptation to post whatever she wanted… I’m sure things would’ve been far worse for Loucifer and her associates.

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah cause my diagnosis is one that people stereotype in a mean way and I don't want people to do that to me especially on here.

Yeah I would show pics of my outfits to u guys but I don't want people to see how I look.

I'm not saying im ugly cause im not.

But if ur curious what i look like:

I'm a latina with tan skin, dark brown hair with caramel highlights and brown eyes.

Yeah plus when I know I'm gonna be around guys or other people my age,

I try to look as good as possible but just like how Britney in the past has said what she wears in her shows is not the true her.

I feel like that when I dress up.

Yeah I love to dress up but I feel more relaxed in jeans, t-shirt and glasses.

Yeah like I said for people can STOP thinking im being rude about her:

She IS a beautiful woman!

Its just odd how different she looks now compared to back in the day.

I just hope Britney gets help for her trauma for she can be healthy and happy.

Omg. I’m so sad to read that. You shouldn’t be ashamed of who you are!!! And that’s why I insist that Britney is so right to keep posting herself exactly the way she is! We shouldn’t be ashamed to be ourselves.. social medias are disgusting sometimes. They make us feel insecure about who we are. That’s why I believe that we should not judge when people are being so open and honest about who they really are, specially on social media.. like Britney always does. Maybe w people are all so insecure because they are so used to bully and judge other people, that they are scared people will do the same about them, which is sad. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

I get what you’re saying cause sometimes I bite my tongue too just because I don’t want to help Team Con spread their propaganda. That is why i never use words like unstable, erratic, etc. 

That being said, as an old school fan, it just sucks to see "updates" like this.

I hope that if Britney reads here, she is aware that most of her actual fans only have her best interest at heart. I personally cant wait for Team Con to go down - sadly this behavior is only pushing that fantasy farther away. 

I really hope that Britney doesn’t read here hahahahaha because the comments here are not much different from the Instagram ones, people “trying to help her” and saying how she should behave. That’s the reasons she deactivated the comments section. This is sick.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block