Be careful. I don’t believe all “fans” here are Britney fans. Some are here specifically to try and make Britney look bad

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I understand your concern and know that you are coming from a good place. I don’t know her anymore than you do. I’ve never once said that I know her or am her friend. 

I am a believer that Britney was taken advantage of and abused. She was literally trafficked. She has been picked apart for most of her career and now that she is free, I’m trusting her and not going to judge every love she makes or believe what the media (Team Con) is saying. 

We have to trust Britney and right now, it seems a lot of her fans don’t and are judging her. At least that’s what I’m seeing! I mean, IF there was this alleged **** problem, why on earth would she want to see it talked about by the world, let alone her fans? There have been so many threads made about her and associating her to m*** and it’s disgusting. 

We have to trust her right now, more than ever and pray for her that she has peace and guidance. 

Also, Slayer wasn’t demoted and I believe they stepped down. Please refrain from making any sort of malice comments towards them. They have nothing to do with this thread. 

Thank you.

Slayer is legit accusing me of being a troll. I am fighting back against their lies. I have legit been on this forum for 15 years and just cause I think our girl may need help, I am painted as a troll. It is defamatory imo. 

Anyway I understand I am going to try and be a bit more sensitive and I take everything you said on-board 

:)

• Like 1

I have a few hypotheses about the huge uptick in tcon propaganda, but the one sure reason is that it’s to drown out news/questions about something else:

1 - the anticipated book as they work in the background to edit/stop publication

2 - she’s done an interview and they want to cement the crazy druggie narrative to dismiss what she says as just paranoid delusions

3 - they really don’t know where she is or what she’s doing (which is scary for them) so they’re trying to provoke a response (when was she last *actually* seen in public?)

4 - the tiktok/YouTube community is getting too loud spilling actual tea (when was the last time anyone mentioned Stonebridge and the $600m?)

5 - they really are planning her death

The thing I’m certain of is that she is in hiding somewhere, and it’s not in either of her homes. I just hope she’s safe and this is *her* own plan.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CunningVVitch said:

I have a few hypotheses about the huge uptick in tcon propaganda, but the one sure reason is that it’s to drown out news/questions about something else:

1 - the anticipated book as they work in the background to edit/stop publication

2 - she’s done an interview and they want to cement the crazy druggie narrative to dismiss what she says as just paranoid delusions

3 - they really don’t know where she is or what she’s doing (which is scary for them) so they’re trying to provoke a response (when was she last *actually* seen in public?)

4 - the tiktok/YouTube community is getting too loud spilling actual tea (when was the last time anyone mentioned Stonebridge and the $600m?)

5 - they really are planning her death

The thing I’m certain of is that she is in hiding somewhere, and it’s not in either of her homes. I just hope she’s safe and this is *her* own plan.

I want to believe she's hiding and secretly planning her book release and her music.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I want to believe she's hiding and secretly planning her book release and her music.

Same - I’m pretty sure that the audio she posted on YouTube (basically repeating what she’d already said in court) was cut from recordings she’s making for the book, I can’t imagine she’s sitting for hours tapping away on a computer, so she prolly dictates and sends to the ghostwriter. Obviously she’s under contract so cant release content sold to the publisher, but since that was already public domain, I would say rosengart approved her putting that out because she’s speaking clearly vs her (understandably) erratic sounding court audio… Whodafaq wouldn’t sound like that when you’re speaking out for the first time in 14 years, trying to race through 6 pages of notes…

56 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Me a troll? Oh my god my join date is 2008 and I had over 30K posts before Jordan wiped the forum. I have always been against the conservatorship and think that Britney's family ruined her life but I am not going to pretend Britney doesn't need help. If something were to happen to her I know I have at least said something. 

Secondly, I am so glad Slayer got demoted. You overused your powers and at least @GlitterRain is fair.  

I didn’t get demoted, I stepped down because of what is allowed here by Jordan. Also you are a humongous troll, I was on exhale back then and you’ve always been extremely hateful.

• Love 1

These disgusting articles full of lies and the infiltrated members defending Team Con is actually a good news.. they must be shaking, and so afraid of what’s gonna happen to them.. ! If they were on their way to win the battle they would never do that. Very low tactics for lower people.
They are done and they will soon know it.

46 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Slayer is legit accusing me of being a troll. I am fighting back against their lies. I have legit been on this forum for 15 years and just cause I think our girl may need help, I am painted as a troll. It is defamatory imo. 

Anyway I understand I am going to try and be a bit more sensitive and I take everything you said on-board 

:)

You are a troll, you’ve been hating on Britney for over a decade and making harmful comments about her.

13 hours ago, Antidote said:

"You're literally the biggest hypocrite and I’m so embarrassed for you"

wow, I mean, are you authorized to treat people like this and also you define what is and what is not an insult now?

and you made a thread asking them to stop trolling when you have been 24 hours, reacting with mockery to each response I make in each random thread to provoke me and call me my hypocrite?

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-06-10-a-la-s-20

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-06-10-a-la-s-20

If you are a moderator, behave like one and stop bullying users who simply do not agree with your opinion.

i’m not a moderator but i will be here to call u trolls out. leave britney alone and go do something constructive with your life. if britney has mental issues or a **** addiction u ppl shouldn’t try to tear a person down because of it. that’s not what normal ppl do. normal ppl don’t make smear campaigns for the press with these issues. they try and help privately. they don’t care about her, they care about control. stop being a dumb *** and focus on fixing your mental instability 

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I didn’t get demoted, I stepped down because of what is allowed here by Jordan. Also you are a humongous troll, I was on exhale back then and you’ve always been extremely hateful.

Show us the receipts or move along. Throwing around baseless accusations aren't getting you anywhere. 

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

You are a troll, you’ve been hating on Britney for over a decade and making harmful comments about her.

Once again, you're lying. I have been nothing but supportive of Britney. The issue is, is that you seem to think that if I don't kiss Britney's *** that means I am a troll/hater. You are so obsessed with me, it is actually concerning. Don't acknowledge me and I won't acknowledge you. Bye 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block