Be careful. I don’t believe all “fans” here are Britney fans. Some are here specifically to try and make Britney look bad

19 minutes ago, Dula peep said:

Just because I love Britney that doesn’t mean I have to agree with her and kiss her a@@ 24/7  I love her to the moon and back she is like a family to me but she is not ok and she needs help there is something off with her lately it is obvious her instagram videos and posts are so weird and doesn’t make sense if you couldn’t see that you are delusional and no I am not team con or fake I am her biggest fan and supporter since 98 and I want the best for her 

You don't have to kiss her *** 24/7 to show her compassion and empathy. What you think is weird doesn't make it actually weird. That's your opinion, calling others "delusional" for not agreeing with you is wrong. Implying that Britney was lying about her abuse and that she was happier during the con are red flag team con plant behavior. Not understanding the immense about of trauma she suffered and is dealing with and just outright saying there's something wrong with her based off her instagram is another red flag. Of course there's something wrong! She was abused by everyone she loved, that was supposed to love her unconditionally, and is now trying to process over a decade of abuse! Anyone who expected her to bounce back November 13, 2021 and be their perfect polish pop star again are actually delusional. Let Britney "be weird" on instagram. She's not actually hurting anyone, and if it bothers you so much— change the channel. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

In your perception. It’s off for you. 

Yes and that is why people are calling you out for it, because it seems that you wanted to start a conspiracy stating that she has shaved her head again, which was a HUGE thing back in the days (and people are, to this day, strongly associated that: shaving+britney=crazy)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Dula peep said:

Just because I love Britney that doesn’t mean I have to agree with her and kiss her a@@ 24/7  I love her to the moon and back she is like a family to me but she is not ok and she needs help there is something off with her lately it is obvious her instagram videos and posts are so weird and doesn’t make sense if you couldn’t see that you are delusional and no I am not team con or fake I am her biggest fan and supporter since 98 and I want the best for her 

14 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

You’re going based off your own perception and opinion though. It is weird and concerning *to you*

You do not know her, you do not speak to her, you have not endured what she has and you haven’t seen her medical records. I understand your concern but saying comments like “she is not ok” is absolutely not okay. 

You also need to realise that Britney is not "a normal person" what I mean by that is she has led a very different life to the rest of us. What were seeing now is probably a more true representation of herself.

I'm not saying I'm not sometimes concerned myself but I have to remind myself of this. I think she's still trying to figure things out and sometimes says the wrong thing etc but then even when i feel myself feeling concern I think back to her prime days and she literally had the same personality etc... They were just better at hiding and controlling her image back then.

One thing about her though is she is resilient and continues to inspire me with her strength and the fact she is finding her peace and happiness with her husband, trying out new things and probably for the first time. She won't always get it right, but she has not led a typical life and we need to be patient with her, and show more compassion.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, eddieeddie said:

Yes and that is why people are calling you out for it, because it seems that you wanted to start a conspiracy stating that she has shaved her head again, which was a HUGE thing back in the days (and people are, to this day, strongly associated that: shaving+britney=crazy)

False. You’re reading too much into it and that’s obviously based off the trauma that there is as a fan based off that topic. That wasn’t the point of that thread. It was really an OMG what was that Wendy Williams moment. Like what did I just see? Did I see that right? Let’s see what Exhale thinks. I wanted to see if others seen what I seen. I also don’t believe that Britney cutting her hair or shaving it alludes to anything 2007. She’s strong and we have to give her more credit. At least I do. 

1 minute ago, easy said:

You don't have to kiss her *** 24/7 to show her compassion and empathy. What you think is weird doesn't make it actually weird. That's your opinion, calling others "delusional" for not agreeing with you is wrong. Implying that Britney was lying about her abuse and that she was happier during the con are red flag team con plant behavior. Not understanding the immense about of trauma she suffered and is dealing with and just outright saying there's something wrong with her based off her instagram is another red flag. Of course there's something wrong! She was abused by everyone she loved, that was supposed to love her unconditionally, and is now trying to process over a decade of abuse! Anyone who expected her to bounce back November 13, 2021 and be their perfect polish pop star again are actually delusional. Let Britney "be weird" on instagram. She's not actually hurting anyone, and if it bothers you so much— change the channel. 

Yes!

Although i'm SUPER opposed to *****, I would STILL love her, knowing that she is an alleged **** user. That doesn't change anything or my love for her. She has completely changed my life and has been a constant safety through my childhood and adolescence and adulthood.

I completely understand her for taking stuff to cope. She has been through HELL and BACK and more.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Yes!

Although i'm SUPER opposed to *****, I would STILL love her, knowing that she is an alleged **** user. That doesn't change anything or my love for her. She has completely changed my life and has been a constant safety through my childhood and adolescence and adulthood.

I completely understand her for taking stuff to cope. She has been through HELL and BACK and more.

If you understand, why are you going out of your way to bring it up? 

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I mean, it’s pretty obvious what’s happening now. I thought I was just imagining things but there may be a tiny group of users who seem to only want to bring negativity about Britney around and cause drama. I am trying my best to stay on top of it but as you can see, everything is all over the place right now and the media is having a frenzy over Britney currently. 

I am on to ya’ll and wanted to bring awareness for the rest of Exhale. Let it be known that this is the HOME for Britney Spears fans and we will not allow you to try and tarnish her reputation or harass her in anyway. Don’t engage with trolls and these fake fans. Don’t give them what they are wanting, which is a response from you or to engage with you over whatever horrible topic they have made up. Ignore them and let them continue embarrassing themselves. 

#LeaveBritneyAlone

spacer.png

AGreed! Also they seem to appear only when the campaign is on, then they disappear.

Let's please stay on top of this!!! <3

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, eddieeddie said:

Because it's the main topic at the moment. And we have to accept that as fans.

Exhibit A. Or you can have compassion and give her privacy instead of basically calling her a **** addict? My God. So that’s where we are at now? She’s a **** addict? I- 

6 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

You also need to realise that Britney is not "a normal person" what I mean by that is she has led a very different life to the rest of us. What were seeing now is probably a more true representation of herself.

I'm not saying I'm not sometimes concerned myself but I have to remind myself of this. I think she's still trying to figure things out and sometimes says the wrong thing etc but then even when i feel myself feeling concern I think back to her prime days and she literally had the same personality etc... They were just better at hiding and controlling her image back then.

One thing about her though is she is resilient and continues to inspire me with her strength and the fact she is finding her peace and happiness with her husband, trying out new things and probably for the first time. She won't always get it right, but she has not led a typical life and we need to be patient with her, and show more compassion.

This, beautiful.

We will NEVER know what happens or has happened inside those walls. Those extremely thick, concrete walls. That Britney and those around her have built up.

I think it's a mixture of real fans who praise and criticise Britney (even she doesn't claim to be perfect so let's not turn her into a saint), some conspiracy theory folks and probably rival fanbases who never got over Britney being more iconic and successful thsn their faves. Xtina and Gaga fans have hated on Brit for years and I bet HMC's moderate success riled them :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:"she didn't even film a video HOW did it become a hit???!!!"

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I totally agree. Someone told me that this site is too small for Team Con but hello, they all know who Jordan is. They all keep an eye on this site. I am not going to name names but there are many users here who are very sus. For example defending her abusers suddenly. 

totally. they even use statements from this website in legal documents as proof

and it is basically the only fan site with somewhat high population. of course they target it

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Exhibit A. Or you can have compassion and give her privacy instead of basically calling her a **** addict? My God. So that’s where we are at now? She’s a **** addict? I- 

no Glitter, I would never imply that. Everything is Alleged. Nothing is stated.

I wish her NOTHING but healing and love, (tears are litterally running down my check as i'm writing this) and I wish her ALL the best. Every day! Every ******* day!

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

no Glitter, I would never imply that. Everything is Alleged. Nothing is stated.

I wish her NOTHING but healing and love, (tears are litterally running down my check as i'm writing this) and I wish her ALL the best. Every day! Every ******* day!

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Dula peep said:

You joined exhale on Friday, this thread is directed at you babes

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block