Be careful. I don’t believe all “fans” here are Britney fans. Some are here specifically to try and make Britney look bad

I totally agree. Someone told me that this site is too small for Team Con but hello, they all know who Jordan is. They all keep an eye on this site. I am not going to name names but there are many users here who are very sus. For example defending her abusers suddenly. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Just like any other attempt all these will backfire eventually. These people are dumb enough to think if they match their statements everyone will believe them. But it's so obvious it's not true. There are no consistancies, no logic, just nasty made up rumors with bad intentions, and it shows so much. So this is another ignorable claim, and if needed, Rosengart may add it to the list of things team con tried to do in order to defamitize Britney.

And in that note, I say we simply ignore the trolls here who wierdly support team con's narrative and try to make it make sense but fail. Ignore the trolls.

(When their tactics don't work, they will change the subject and start arguing about something else, make smug comments, and get emotional.)

I agree with you, but the consistency is that this m*** rumour has been going around for many years. And from my life-experience, once the same rumour comes from a lot of different sources, it tends (i'm not saying always) to be the truth.

Edited by eddieeddie
  • Haha 1

Just because I love Britney that doesn’t mean I have to agree with her and kiss her a@@ 24/7  I love her to the moon and back she is like a family to me but she is not ok and she needs help there is something off with her lately it is obvious her instagram videos and posts are so weird and doesn’t make sense if you couldn’t see that you are delusional and no I am not team con or fake I am her biggest fan and supporter since 98 and I want the best for her 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

Guessing one of them is apparently me considering now my posts need to be approved my a moderator... Wow. 

Guess my justice for Britney threads are all pointless huh...

Every comment will need to be approved. I am not risking having a troll come in here and derail this thread, which is happening quite a lot lately. 

Thank you for your justice threads. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

You’re going based off your own perception and opinion though. It is weird and concerning *to you*

You do not know her, you do not speak to her, you have not endured what she has and you haven’t seen her medical records. I understand your concern but saying comments like “she is not ok” is absolutely not okay. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Also yes, I did make a thread about Britney allegedly shaving the underneath of her hair. I didn’t mean any malice by that post and it’s literally about hair. I wasn’t implying anything and it was an honest reaction/observation. If you want to compare that to calling her a **** addict or disrespecting her marriage, be my guest :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Thank you 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

I think it's the initial shock of everyone... things need to analysed and dissected.

But I genuinely feel that the love for Britney is there. I haven't seen or read anyone mocking her. Everyone is stating their emotions and thoughts, this has always been the case with and around Britney.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Also yes, I did make a thread about Britney allegedly shaving the underneath of her hair. I didn’t mean any malice by that post and it’s literally about hair. I wasn’t implying anything and it was an honest reaction/observation. If you want to compare that to me calling her a **** addict or disrespecting her marriage, be my guest :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Thank you 

But it adds to the mystery and conspiracy... that post you made. It's hard not to make that assumption that something is "off", you know what I mean?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, eddieeddie said:

I think it's the initial shock of everyone... things need to analysed and dissected.

But I genuinely feel that the love for Britney is there. I haven't seen or read anyone mocking her. Everyone is stating their emotions and thoughts, this has always been the case with and around Britney.

Please, there is most definitely some malicious intentions happening and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block