Be careful. I don’t believe all “fans” here are Britney fans. Some are here specifically to try and make Britney look bad

I am one of the people that is deeply concerned for Britney and I think over moderating will just hurt this forum in the long run. Don't get me wrong, screaming she is on m*** without hard-core proof is wrong but we can all agree that Britney isn't in the best place at the moment and that she needs a lot of help. Pretending that Britney is in the best place of her life would be doing her a disservice. 

Edited by Explicit
  • Love 3
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I am one of the people that is deeply concerned for Britney and I think over moderating will just hurt this forum in the long run. Don't get me wrong, screaming she is on m*** without hard-core proof is wrong but we can all agree that Britney isn't in the best place at the moment and that she needs a lot of help. Pretending that Britney is in the best place of her life would be doing her a disservice. 

Oh please. You do not know her. Stop feeding into the narrative that the media and Team Con is desperately trying to put up. There is nothing wrong with being concerned but insinuating that she’s on ***** or making other serious accusations about her or her mental health is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Who even said that you have to pretend that she's in the best possible place? Like how is that even relevant here?

• Love 3
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, Explicit said:

No one is pretending she's in the best place of her life, but compared to being trafficked and abused? Yeah she absolutely is. What's an actual disservice to Britney is denying what she's told us to feed the team con narrative. Britney told us she has a great therapist, is on the right medications, finding positive and healthy ways to channel her energy, and working on finding her joy. Screaming that Britney needs help and you're so worried is invalidating what she says all to pat your savior complex ego. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 6
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, easy said:

No one is pretending she's in the best place of her life, but compared to being trafficked and abused? Yeah she absolutely is. What's an actual disservice to Britney is denying what she's told us to feed the team con narrative. Britney told us she has a great therapist, is on the right medications, finding positive and healthy ways to channel her energy, and working on finding her joy. Screaming that Britney needs help and you're so worried is invalidating what she says all to pat your savior complex ego. 

That user is a notorious troll!

Also @GlitterRain if what you think in the OP is the case, ban them? Allowing this content is harmful.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

That user is a notorious troll!

Also @GlitterRain if what you think in the OP is the case, ban them? Allowing this content is harmful.

I try to not ban everyone at every chance, Slayer. Nor do I think Jordan likes that type of moderation. I have however banned many trolls and users who have attacked the forum, absolutely. I’m not saying I wouldn’t and haven’t but I can’t just ban users from the forum for the sake of disagreeing with them.

Warning points, removing threads, banning users from threads, having to moderate their content, I have no issues doing that but what good will banning them do when they come back with another account to troll and cause chaos. Users definitely receive consequences and absolutely should when trolling or being disrespectful but the whole banning all the users that you don’t like never works and is only going to make it worse in the long run. 

I will definitely be keeping my eye on all of these users and this sort of behaviour is definitely not something that will be tolerated by any means. 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I try to not ban everyone at every chance, Slayer. Nor do I think Jordan likes that type of moderation. I have however banned many trolls and users who have attacked the forum, absolutely. I’m not saying I wouldn’t and haven’t but I can’t just ban users from the forum for the sake of disagreeing with them.

Warning points, removing threads, banning users from threads, having to moderate their content, I have no issues doing that but what good will banning them do when they come back with another account to troll and cause chaos. Users definitely receive consequences and absolutely should when trolling or being disrespectful but the whole banning all the users that you don’t like never works and is only going to make it worse in the long run. 

I will definitely be keeping my eye on all of these users and this sort of behaviour is definitely not something that will be tolerated by any means. 

Glitter, this is clearly harmful content.

You ask what good is it banning them when they come back, IP ban them? If you receive the excuse from Jordan you can't, he can simply turn on the feature where you can see what dupe accounts people have.

I'm fully aware Jordan loves trolls being here, but the excuse of them easily coming back is not it when you can resolve that.

Britney deserves respect on a forum dedicated to her.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

you are one of those... lucky magazine thread is one of the many examples you gave to us. There are a lot of threas trying to compare and shade britney coming from you.

I and other users actually thought that was a nice picture of her. I’m allowed to think so. I apologize that you disagree and for any inconveniences that this may cause. 

Get over it :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Mods
Just now, Slayer said:

Glitter, this is clearly harmful content.

You ask what good is it banning them when they come back, IP ban them? If you receive the excuse from Jordan you can't, he can simply turn on the feature where you can see what dupe accounts people have.

I'm fully aware Jordan loves trolls being here, but the excuse of them easily coming back is not it when you can resolve that.

Britney deserves respect on a forum dedicated to her.

I’ve already removed 2 m*** threads and suspended a user. I’m trying here, thanks. 

• Love 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

I’ve already removed 2 m*** threads and suspended a user. I’m trying here, thanks. 

You'd ban these notorious trolls permanently if you thought what they were doing is so bad. This content is extremely harmful for Britney and there is no reason for those users to be here. They should be permanently banned.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Slayer said:

You'd ban these notorious trolls permanently if you thought what they were doing is so bad. This content is extremely harmful for Britney and there is no reason for those users to be here. They should be permanently banned.

I’m working on it. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I just want Britney to be happy, healthy and truly free. Free from hypocrisy, bullying, the spreading of lies and absolutely everyone out there demanding things from her. She deserves peace and happiness just like we all do. Justice for Britney 

Same :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

49 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Me a troll? Oh my god my join date is 2008 and I had over 30K posts before Jordan wiped the forum. I have always been against the conservatorship and think that Britney's family ruined her life but I am not going to pretend Britney doesn't need help. If something were to happen to her I know I have at least said something. 

Secondly, I am so glad Slayer got demoted. You overused your powers and at least @GlitterRain is fair.  

Edited by Explicit
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Me a troll? Oh my god my join date 2008 and I had over 30K posts before Jordan wiped the forum. I have always been against the conservatorship and think that Britney's family ruined her life but I am not going to pretend Britney doesn't need help. If something were to happen to her I know I have at least said something. 

Secondly, I am so glad Slayer got demoted. You overused your powers and at least @GlitterRain is fair.  

I understand your concern and know that you are coming from a good place. I don’t know her anymore than you do. I’ve never once said that I know her or am her friend. 

I am a believer that Britney was taken advantage of and abused. She was literally trafficked. She has been picked apart for most of her career and now that she is free, I’m trusting her and not going to judge every move she makes or believe what the media (Team Con) is saying. 

We have to trust Britney and right now, it seems a lot of her fans don’t and are judging her. At least that’s what I’m seeing! I mean, IF there was this alleged **** problem, why on earth would she want to see it talked about by the world, let alone her fans? There have been so many threads made about her and associating her to m*** and it’s disgusting. 

We have to trust her right now, more than ever and pray for her that she has peace and guidance. 

Also, Slayer wasn’t demoted and I believe they stepped down. Please refrain from making any sort of malice comments towards them. They have nothing to do with this thread. 

Thank you.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, easy said:

I am not going to change my stance. I really couldn't care less. Unlike others I am not posting unflattering pics/I have been consistent on what I have said over the years. I don't think Britney is well, her instagram posts are doing her a disservice. She has leeches in her life that are trying to lock her up in a house against her will. Continue being petty. I don't care i am going to keep airing my opinion - respectfully 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block