Be careful. I don’t believe all “fans” here are Britney fans. Some are here specifically to try and make Britney look bad

• Super Mods
Just now, Explicit said:

Once again, you're lying. I have been nothing but supportive of Britney. The issue is, is that you seem to think that if I don't kiss Britney's *** that means I am a troll/hater. You are so obsessed with me, it is actually concerning. Don't acknowledge me and I won't acknowledge you. Bye 

You will behave accordingly or you will be asked to leave this thread!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

Are we clear?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well i'm just saying don't tell me to leave them alone when they brought me up out of nowhere.

Clearly they are who you should be telling to back off :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

giphy.gif

Did you even read? I did… :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

You will behave accordingly or you will be asked to leave this thread!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

Are we clear?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Did you even read? I did… :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

If you actually read you wouldn't be asking me to back off when THEY brought me up, what are you not getting? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I wouldn't be saying anything if they didn't randomly bring me up. I was trying to not make you look stupid by reminding you that they were the ones to instigate an issue. 

Happy Sunday as you'd say :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

If you actually read you wouldn't be asking me to back off when THEY brought me up, what are you not getting? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I wouldn't be saying anything if they didn't randomly bring me up. I was trying to not make you look stupid by reminding you that they were the ones to instigate an issue. 

Happy Sunday as you'd say :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

What are you not getting? I told them to stop engaging with you and I asked you to do the same? It’s not rocket science. Hopefully you can comprehend this now after further explanation.

Happy Sunday :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

11 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

What are you not getting? I told them to stop engaging with you and I asked you to do the same? It’s not rocket science. Hopefully you can comprehend this now after further explanation.

Happy Sunday :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I have a life, I don't read every post in here. I saw you mentioned me, so I responded to a comment in which you sided with them. I simply stated a fact that they started it first, hopefully you can comprehend that :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

However, letting trolls slide is a common thing here :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

If you have anything further to say DM me :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I have a life, I don't read every post in here. I saw you mentioned me, so I responded to a comment in which you sided with them. I simply stated a fact that they started it first, hopefully you can comprehend that :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

However, letting trolls slide is a common thing here :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

If you have anything further to say DM me :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

It doesn’t matter who started it. We’re not in high school the last time I checked. Please engage respectfully when commenting within the forum. 

Thank you :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block